Why doesn't Ann Hathaway sign this photo?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Why doesn't Ann Hathaway sign this photo?

Post by Morphindel »

I've seen a couple of stories and a video from a premiere of Ann (politely) refusing to sign this glamour photo of her Image

Anyone know why? I saw a video of her saying to a fan "sorry , I don't sign that one"- which seems odd to me. If she is worried about people seeing her as a 'sex object' or some other kind of feminist or reason of dignity then why would she even agree to take part in the shoot in the first place? People who want her autograph are likely to find her attractive and she would be naive to think otherwise. Of course that doesn't mean everyone of her fans does, or Are lusting over her, and again, if she's worried about that, she took the photos.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Why doesn't Ann Hathaway sign this photo?

Post by gghi18 »

hmm...interesting. I'm not a huge fan of hers but it is a good picture of her. Some stars are touchy on certain photos, I suppose. I've heard that about Kate Upton being "choosey" on certain photos. There are other good photos of Anne to sign, I'm sure. :P
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

I wasn't necessarily thinking of sending it to her, but like you say it is a good picture. Just seems odd that an actor would choose specific pics not to sign. If it was a paparazzi shot, or leaked nudes I'd understand, but this is just a regular photo shoot.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Kaif111
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kaif111 »

Well dear I don’t know why she doesn’t sign this photograph! There is big Anne hathaway movies list in which she has given such bold and hot scenes. If she is so concerned about these things I suggest her not to take part in this sort of shoots.
Gomez1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gomez1234 »

Personally, and this is just my opinion, it's not a very flattering picture. She's a little pasty looking, the lips are big and funny colored, and the overall expression is kind of off. She's a pretty lady and there are far better pictures of her out there.
Last edited by Gomez1234 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently have: Katie Sackhoff, David Copperfield, Betty White, Fran Drescher, Carly Rae Jepsen (Cinderella playbill with cast), Mike Rowe (Eagle Scout letter), Jay Leno, Barbara Eden, Laker Girls, Jaqueline Bisset, Sophia Loren, Ann Coulter, Lani Minella, Lynda Carter, Edward James Olmos, Chuck Norris, Scorpion cast, Joanna Cameron, Weird Al Yankovick, Harry Dean Stanton, Veronica Cartwright, Rachel Nichols, Honor Blackman, Teri Garr, George R.R. Martin, Mindy Robinson, Tom Skerritt, Natalie Skyy, Penn and Teller, Paula Labaredas, Laura Hall, Jeri Ryan, Charlotte McKinney, Sandahl Bergman, Jaclyn Smith, Julie Adams, Mary Costa, Jane Seymour, Nancy Kovack.

Assorted cheerleader squads: Laker Girls, Indianapolis Colts, N.Y. Knick Dancers, Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs, Dallas Stars, Milwaukee Bucks, Baltimore Ravens, Miami HEAT Dancers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

The reason Ann Hathaway will not autograph this photo is because she had a falling out with the photographer who took the photo and she does not want to promote any of his work that she is a part of . I like the photo myself.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

If that's true then that's fair enough
Recent Successes:
bmullin1835
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bmullin1835 »

Does Ann Hathaway even sign her own fanmail or does she have a secretary do it for her?
boggle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by boggle »

I have had it a few times, i met Katy Manning and there was a naked picture of her with with a Darlek, she refused to sign and Samantha Janus, did some naked pics and she told me she hated the pictures and wouldnt sign.

On a slightly different note i met Frazer Hines this weekend and he said he would sign 2 photos which was fine by me but he insited on going through the photos i had and chosing what 2 he was going to sign himself, which i find very odd as he is never going to see them again, once they are in my collection!
Genuine Autographs For Sale
http://www.apollovsautograph.com