Beyonce Knowles

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Beyonce Knowles

Post by vivalakayla »

SENT: 11/9/14
RCVD: 12/4/14

Via Private Address - I received a giant FEDEX box filled with merch as well as a signed 8x10 photo.

PHOTOS:

SamAutographs

Re: Beyonce Knowles

Post by SamAutographs »

That really is amazing! Congrats {up}
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

SamAutographs wrote:That really is amazing! Congrats {up}
Thank you! I know some people will complain that I posted a private address success but I love seeing random successes from hard to gets. Even if they are "private successes" - esp to compare future autos with the auto they got! I debated on whether or not to post it on here but I figured what the heck. I like seeing them, maybe someone else will too!

Thank you! :) Are you the one who got Sarah Michelle Gellar from The Ringer? That is still amazing to me!
riah523
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by riah523 »

Last edited by riah523 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
GraceKatyCat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GraceKatyCat »

Yay Kayla!!!
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

riah523 wrote:Hi, Please email me @

My daughter currently has bone cancer and I have been trying to reach out to everyone to help me get her an autograph and possibly some promo. My daughter just turned 12 and for her everything is Beyoncé. I really would be so grateful for your help. Thanks.
http://websta.me/n/moriahosley?npk=8452 ... 1502298603
Last edited by vivalakayla on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mystic Violet
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mystic Violet »

Wow! Huge congratulations on your success. That is extremely generous of her to give you extra merchandises on top with a personalized autograph.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Mystic Violet wrote:Wow! Huge congratulations on your success. That is extremely generous of her to give you extra merchandises on top with a personalized autograph.
Agreed, I nearly died when I opened the package. It made my day a whole hell of a lot brighter!! Thank you!
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

Wow!

That reminds me of the box that some BTS people who worked on Avengers: Age of Ultron sent me. I sent them a DVD cover for them to sign, and they did that -- AND they sent me a hat from the production! It doesn't hold a candle to what you got.

Beyonce was definitely in the Christmas spirit! I'd send her a thank-you card ASAP.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

mcjw2011 wrote:Wow!

That reminds me of the box that some BTS people who worked on Avengers: Age of Ultron sent me. I sent them a DVD cover for them to sign, and they did that -- AND they sent me a hat from the production! It doesn't hold a candle to what you got.

Beyonce was definitely in the Christmas spirit! I'd send her a thank-you card ASAP.
I sent her a thank you the day I got the package :) I still smile at the stuff she sent me and the photo which is now hung in my apartment on the wall :) I love successes like this, it just makes the hobby that much more cool because sometimes you literally never know what you are going to get! I've gotten some hard names this year. Definitely my best year yet! :)

That is awesome! Did you post your success? I would love to see it!!