Enlargement of the autograph collection with simple methods

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Bergsteiger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Enlargement of the autograph collection with simple methods

Post by Bergsteiger »

Hi collector friends around the world,

With my colelctor friends in Germany, I have a simple method to enlarge my collection: Each collector send the others what he want and the collector friends do the same. I think, that each collector has autographs in double. Therefore we exchange these signed photos with other collectors. We send us 10, 20 or more of these doubled autographs in a "blind exchange". Each can send what he want and so we enlarge our collections. But unfortunately, until today, this was not a method for exchanging signed photos with collector friends in foreign states. Therefore, I think, everybody should think over this, if he is interested in enlarge his own collection. And why should it be not possible, that there is an exchange with 10 or more signed photos from English or French or US-autographs. For example, there are German autographs from the German football league and the other send the same numbers from the Dutch or the British football league.

The same can be with TV-speakers or politicians from the world.

If somebody take the chance to exchange in this way, one one word: GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
adityamakharia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Enlargement of the autograph collection with simple meth

Post by adityamakharia »

Bergsteiger wrote:Hi collector friends around the world,

With my colelctor friends in Germany, I have a simple method to enlarge my collection: Each collector send the others what he want and the collector friends do the same. I think, that each collector has autographs in double. Therefore we exchange these signed photos with other collectors. We send us 10, 20 or more of these doubled autographs in a "blind exchange". Each can send what he want and so we enlarge our collections. But unfortunately, until today, this was not a method for exchanging signed photos with collector friends in foreign states. Therefore, I think, everybody should think over this, if he is interested in enlarge his own collection. And why should it be not possible, that there is an exchange with 10 or more signed photos from English or French or US-autographs. For example, there are German autographs from the German football league and the other send the same numbers from the Dutch or the British football league.

The same can be with TV-speakers or politicians from the world.

If somebody take the chance to exchange in this way, one one word: GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just one word: wonderful
It is a very nice way to expand your collection
It is almost like trading
We can also do it through mail
Cool way
These ideas are very important for collectors
I will start doing this in India too
Best,
Aditya