Classic actress Sylvia Lewis success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Classic actress Sylvia Lewis success!!!

Post by atticus finch »

Dear cjhanson ,, she is an old friend as i mentioned but she is also a terrific dancer and actress and a celebrity so signatures .....one of her bests was a lovely old pict teaching dance lessons at Universal Studios to Mamie van Doren ......i even shared the pict with Mamie !!!!Both are good friends ....and many other classic people ,so yes ,you are right ...im a lucky man !!!!
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

Mostly out of curiosity of what might come of it, please do request an autograph of Ms. Lewis for me. I would be glad to scan and post it here (with thanks to you). I would also be happy to retract any reservations that I have had and apologize for being suspicious of your posts. Please feel free to contact me for my address when it is needed. I would however think that posting a scan or photo of the autograph would be the easiest way to prove authenticity.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

Ill try as soon as possible ,because now she is out of town ,send me your address in a PM ,thanks
loveaj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by loveaj »

I'm sure Sylvia would be more than happy to sign photos people send her without any charge as long as the usual stamped addressed envelope is provided.

I live in Scotland & Sylvia has signed quite a few photos & Lobby Cards I have sent her. I'm not the best on the PC though & new to posting on this site so still haven't managed to attach any scans of them - keeps coming up with an error message when I try.

If anyone is interested in seeing a signed to me photo / Lobby Card from Sylvia then please PM me with your e-mail address & I'll send you some.

Regards

Sandy
Scotland