Classic actress Sylvia Lewis success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Classic actress Sylvia Lewis success!!!

Post by atticus finch »

Dear friends and fans ....Im sooo happy with a huge success from this wonderful lady ,great actress and dancer and one of the very few still alive from the 1952 classic Singin in the Rain ,with Debbie and Rita Moreno ......I sent to her about a couple of weeks 4 old headshots from her stage and movie career and today just arrived everything signed and inscribed plus another picture of her own and also a note ,she is a lovely 83 old lady !!!!

Sylvia Lewis was born in York, Pennsylvania. She first performed as a young child in the last days of vaudeville in Baltimore, Maryland. She received her first classical training as a scholarship student at the Peabody Conservatory of Music, studying dance, voice and piano. She went to Hollywood at the age of twelve.

Lewis began her film career in Singin' in the Rain and Red Garters as a dancer, then in Drums of Tahiti as an actress. Later she added choreography on her list of credits, which began while she was a regular featured character on the ABC television series Where's Raymond?, in which she played the dance partner named "Sylvia" of series star Ray Bolger. In the second season, the program was renamed The Ray Bolger Show.[1]

Lewis has choreographed many television shows since the 1950s, including Who's the Boss? and Married... with Children. Guest appearances on shows like The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Beverly Hillbillies and Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C., plus a healthy stage career on both coasts, earned her a reputation as a triple-threat performer

I sent to address in database
admin
Site Admin

Re: Classic actress Sylvia Lewis success!!!

Post by admin »

Hi atticus finch :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

When did you receive it please?

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sylvia Lewis on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

Why are all successes listed for Ms. Lewis posted by the same user and several times? I am also curious as to why none of the successes have photo proof? In my years collecting, I have only ever seen purchased autographs from Ms. Lewis. When I emailed her contact via the website, the administrator said that "no incoming autograph request sent via mail are filled by Ms. Lewis." and that "her autograph is only available by following the Paypal link listed on her official website." This is pretty much the same thing that I received in writing when I attempted to mail my photos to her over a year ago. Has anyone else had success with this address?
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

I mailed two photos to her about 4 years ago and she signed them. She might have changed her policy since then and is now charging. That atticusfinch person has not once provided proof of his "successes".
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

Ms Lewis is an old friend of mine since years ago so thats the reason i have some successes from her .....You can purchase a signed pict from her site ,its cheaper than many other celebs ,Have a good weekend
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

But what is the purpose of posting these successes with no photo? I could say that Angelina Jolie is a close friend and that is why I have her autograph...I am sort of glad that I did not take Atticus up on the offer of trading addresses for classic film stars now. I think I would have received the short end of the stick. I suppose it more bothers me that people will see these posts and waste time and money attempting to get their own because of what one user posts. @Moderator, perhaps successes should not be added to a persons feedback page if they are not verified?
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

If you want i will ask Ms Lewis for an autographed picture for you ......
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

I ordered a photo from her website for my dad a few years ago. It was like $10 then.
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

atticus finch wrote:Ms Lewis is an old friend of mine since years ago so thats the reason i have some successes from her .....You can purchase a signed pict from her site ,its cheaper than many other celebs ,Have a good weekend

In my reality, an "old friend" is someone I see from time to time. Why would you want autographed photos of a friend?????
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

I know the guy who does the Facebook page (official) of an Oscar winner (I won't drop names out of respect for him) and he talks with them a lot and sees them quite often and yet is thrilled when that person signs things for him. I think it just depends on who you are (as the friend) and who the famous friend is.