Auto pens and PP - are they worth it?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Pedrogsantos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pedrogsantos »

I personally don't quite understand the concept behind it...
I mean, it could make some people happy! But isn't that bad? After all those people's joy comes from a fake concept about what they have received...

But I may be wrong...

What do you think?
Favourite Successes!
photo sharing
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Auto pens and PP - are they worth it?

Post by fromuk2014 »

Pedrogsantos wrote:Auto pens and PP - are they worth it?

I personally don't quite understand the concept behind it...
I mean, it could make some people happy! But isn't that bad? After all those people's joy comes from a fake concept about what they have received...

But I may be wrong...

What do you think?
I have a bunch from sfm from a long time ago which I really did as a test and ended up with a few, but I wouldn't display them as they are not real, knowing the item is authentic makes it what it is.

If I sent a celebrity a letter and received a print I would feel that I wasted my money on sending to them in the first place since I can order a print for pennies so I would check if they sign ttm first.

If you just like the person and find that a print is aesthetically pleasing as the real thing then I don't see the harm if you're not a collector.
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Auto pens and PP - are they worth it?

Post by goldenagehollywood »

I think the true hard core autograph collector thinks they are just garbage, while maybe the young novice person is just happy to get something back. For me just a waste of money on postage.