Charlie McDermott (The Middle) Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
darth scranton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Charlie McDermott (The Middle) Success!

Post by darth scranton »

Charlie McDermott, American actor ("The Middle")

I have been waiting a long time for this one! I wrote to Mr. McDermott back when I wrote to Neil Flynn and Atticus Shaffer in 2011, but did not hear back from him. I tried again last year on October 26, and today I finally got something back! That was a wait of 388 days (1 year and 22 days), my longest wait for an autograph so far. I was really excited for it, and that just goes to show that unless you get an RTS, you shouldn't give up!

Since writing to him the first time, he has actually replied to a couple of my tweets. He is my fourth success out of the five main cast members of The Middle (guess I'm writing to Eden Sher next!), ninth person when you include guest stars, and fourth from someone who has appeared on The Office.

Sent: LOR, SASE, and photo on October 26, 2013
Address Used: "The Middle," The Warner Brothers Ranch, 411 N. Hollywood Way, Bldg. 29R, Burbank, CA 91505
Received: photo, signed and personalized, on November 17, 2014
Photo: Image

Thanks, Mr. McDermott!
Favs: Andrew Garfield, Nathan Lane, Tom Hanks, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jake Odmark, Nicole Sullivan, Allison Janney, Pierce Brosnan, Brendon Urie, David Hyde Pierce, Aaron Tveit, Phyllis Smith, Dallon Weekes, Cate Blanchett, Anna Kendrick, Jeremy Irons, Roger Moore, Michael Caine, Lori Loughlin, Lily Tomlin, Zachary Levi, Cory Michael Smith, Kathy Najimy, David Mazouz, Eddie Redmayne, Kristin Chenoweth, Jimmy Smits, Nick Offerman, Tom Hardy, Martin Sheen, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Ian McDiarmid, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Charlie McDermott, Amy Poehler, Emma Thompson, Efrem Zimbalist, Chris Hardwick, Rupert Grint, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Daniel Craig, Jim Broadbent, Jenna Fischer, Ben Whishaw, Helen Mirren, Patricia Heaton, James/Oliver Phelps, Julie Walters, Carol Burnett, Adam West, Neil Flynn, Frank Oz, Daniel Radcliffe, Betty White, Maggie Smith, James Earl Jones, Tina Fey, Sheryl Crow, Judi Dench, Seth MacFarlane, Geoffrey Rush, Alan Rickman, Dick Van Dyke, John Williams
Patrick's Autographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Charlie McDermott (The Middle) Success!

Post by Patrick's Autographs »

Congrats. I sent to him, Eden Sher, Atticus Shaffer and Neil Flynn recently. I already have Patricia Heaton and also a photo signed by her and Neil Flynn. Do you think they won't sign since they see all of my requests from me? Should I have only sent one after I receive one and so on?
darth scranton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by darth scranton »

I'm not sure! I've always been a little superstitious of that, too, but I think you will be fine! They all seem to be quite nice! Good luck!
Favs: Andrew Garfield, Nathan Lane, Tom Hanks, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jake Odmark, Nicole Sullivan, Allison Janney, Pierce Brosnan, Brendon Urie, David Hyde Pierce, Aaron Tveit, Phyllis Smith, Dallon Weekes, Cate Blanchett, Anna Kendrick, Jeremy Irons, Roger Moore, Michael Caine, Lori Loughlin, Lily Tomlin, Zachary Levi, Cory Michael Smith, Kathy Najimy, David Mazouz, Eddie Redmayne, Kristin Chenoweth, Jimmy Smits, Nick Offerman, Tom Hardy, Martin Sheen, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Ian McDiarmid, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Charlie McDermott, Amy Poehler, Emma Thompson, Efrem Zimbalist, Chris Hardwick, Rupert Grint, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Daniel Craig, Jim Broadbent, Jenna Fischer, Ben Whishaw, Helen Mirren, Patricia Heaton, James/Oliver Phelps, Julie Walters, Carol Burnett, Adam West, Neil Flynn, Frank Oz, Daniel Radcliffe, Betty White, Maggie Smith, James Earl Jones, Tina Fey, Sheryl Crow, Judi Dench, Seth MacFarlane, Geoffrey Rush, Alan Rickman, Dick Van Dyke, John Williams
brickman48
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brickman48 »

Congrats! I also got my pic back from Charlie today (after the 2nd attempt). Now, if Eden Sher will sign my pic, I will have all the Heck family.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi darth scranton :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Charlie Mcdermott
"The Middle"
The Warner Brothers Ranch
Production Office - Bldg. 29-R
411 N. Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

{star} Charlie Mcdermott on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Lesmizlover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lesmizlover »

Is the address still valid? I'm thinking about joining the bandwagon since it is one of my fav shows!
-lesmizlover
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Follow my Instagram for collecting: @the_autograph

Most Wanted: Les Miz Cast, Hunger Games Cast, Harry Potter Cast, Ellen Degeneres, Kathie Lee and Hoda, Taylor Swift, JK Rowling, Suzanne Collins, Katy Perry, Divergent Cast, Ariana Grande, John Green, TFIOS Cast

Successes: Chad Henne(IP),Selena Gomez(SFM),Amanda Seyfred, Isabelle Allen, Misty May-Treanor, Donald Trump, Daniel Radcliffe, JK Rowling (PP), Ariana Grande, Cameron Ocasio, Jennette McCurdy, Kelly Clarkson, Drake Bell, Victoria Justice, Eric Stonestreet, Ashley Wagner, Paul Wylie (IP), Gracie Gold, Harry Connick Jr., Selena Gomez, Janelle Arthur, Jason Dolley (VV), Bridget Mendler, Peyton List, Elle Fanning, Rupert Grint (PP and authentic VV), Christopher Paolini, Maree Cheatham, Sam and Cat Cast, Marie Lu, Cassandra Clare, Holly Black, Carl Hiaasen, Gayle Forman, Chloë Grace Moretz, Theo James, Veronica Roth x4, Alexander Ludwig, Willow Shields, and Sam Claffin
darth scranton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by darth scranton »

Brickman, sounds like we are right in the same place. I need to send to Eden soon!

Lesmizlover, they are probably about halfway through filming this season, so if you send it now, you've got plenty of time. I can't imagine the show ending this season, but there hasn't been any news yet on a 7th season. I'd love to see it run a few more years, it hasn't diminished in quality at all! Anywho, I think you've got some time!