New English member!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Milky_Twilight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

New English member!

Post by Milky_Twilight »

Hi there,

My name is Jen and I'm from England. I came across your website by accident through google while checking something.. caught a glimpse of the forum and immediately thought it looked very informative and successful so I thought I'd join :D

A little about my autograph collecting days.. I kind of gave up the hobby for a few years because as a student you don't have very much time these days but since it's the summer I just might plunge back into it. So, just one question that maybe you guys on here could help me.. I have had a few successes and would like to add them for members to see but they are from a few years back-are they still eligible for posting?

See you guys around!

Jen x
stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Hey Jen!!

Welcome to the forum!!If there is anything you need don't hesitate to ask anyone!!Everyone here is very friendly and helpful!! {thumb2}

To answer your question,I think there would be no problem in posting them,but you would have to see what all the other moderators have to say as well!! :D

See you around the forum!!

Stacey :D
James

Post by James »

Welcome to the forum Jen!
kaz

Post by kaz »

welcome to the forum- dont be afraid to ask stuff!!!
sabrewulf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sabrewulf »

Hiya Jen,

Welcome aboard {up}

Dont forget to post all your successes, and if ya need any help, we are all here for you! :)

all the best
sabrewulf
christine
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by christine »

Welcome :D

Christine :D
chewytoffee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chewytoffee »

Welcome Jen :D

Enjoy yourself!

Paul :D

The Police Reunion Tour
16th October MEN Arena

UPDATED: 22/05/07
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Hi Jen :D

Welcome to the forum!! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

nowandagain [rockon]
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: New English member!

Post by TheCollector »

Milky_Twilight wrote:Hi there,

My name is Jen and I'm from England. I came across your website by accident through google while checking something.. caught a glimpse of the forum and immediately thought it looked very informative and successful so I thought I'd join :D

A little about my autograph collecting days.. I kind of gave up the hobby for a few years because as a student you don't have very much time these days but since it's the summer I just might plunge back into it. So, just one question that maybe you guys on here could help me.. I have had a few successes and would like to add them for members to see but they are from a few years back-are they still eligible for posting?

See you guys around!

Jen x
Hi Jen {up}

Welcome to the forum :P

Unfortunately we can only accept post in the feedback forum for successes received within the past 3 months. The reason for this is that celebrity contact addresses etc change relatively frequently :?

You can however create a post of your successes in this forum so that other members can see your successes. They will not however be eligible for entry into the $10 Allposter monthly prize draw.

Of course, when you have some great new successes to share you will be able to post them in feedback.

Thanks for joining, and see you around!

Ian :mrgreen:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Welcome to Fanmail.biz Jen :mrgreen:

Fanmail 8)