Amanda Bynes (2nd) Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
eric
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Amanda Bynes (2nd) Success!!

Post by eric »

I'm almost certain that they're authentic. The first and third signatures are almost exact!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

eric wrote:This is from at least 8 or 9 years ago and the handwriting/signature/smiley face looks almost exact!
Nice!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
eric
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eric »

Thanks! Here's a better pic of all three.

whizzy1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whizzy1 »

This is pretty convincing. Even though its no guarantee......the ones on fleabay with the certifications are all pretty sloppy....but then again I bet most of those were in person also.....I could see how signing at home answering fan mail you get a better signature. Doing a google images search it is funny how the ones thru the mail are all done almost all the same " To ( name ) : <---- always has the colon, most personalized signed neatly and then the smily face.

The Britney posts are more fun than this...can we get back to those?

By the way if anyone is interested I sent a picture to Tim Teebow's foundation with $10 to try to get it signed for my mom. They thanked me for the donation and sent me a postcard stating that hey were unable to get Tim to sign the picture! Amazing..........
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

whizzy1 wrote:The Britney posts are more fun than this...can we get back to those?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
whizzy1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whizzy1 »

hysterical!
eric
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eric »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Thank you for posting this link, just more of a confirmation that she didn't sign them.
What do you think now?
I'm not being condescending or anything I'm actually curious.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

eric wrote:What do you think now?
I'm not being condescending or anything I'm actually curious.
IDK honestly. They look like the other ones. I mean maybe she cleaned up for that month and signed a few pics. I would keep it. This isn't like the Britney Spears successes where the look SOOOOO different from her actual autograph, it matches, so keep them. {up}