Richard Anderson - Six Million Dollar Man

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SixMillionFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Richard Anderson - Six Million Dollar Man

Post by SixMillionFan »

I wrote Richard a full page letter, expressing my admiration for the television show Six Million Dollar Man. It was a basic letter and didn't necessarily require any specific reply. I had sent it from Canada and without any return postage due to the Canadian/US stamp difference. I received back a small envelope, hand typed by a typewriter (yes typewriter). Inside was an index card with a low resolution printing of Richard and signed in marker to me. I've edited out my name.

I'm pleased that he wrote back, considering that he had to pay the postage. At the same time I had hoped for a hand written letter answering a few of the questions I had. Perhaps his fan mail volume is quite high. I picture him with a whole drawer of these cards that he just whips in the mail after reading the fan mail.

Quite pleased but feeling a little disappointed.... I'll get over it though. Sent to his Cielo Drive Address.

whizzy1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Richard Anderson - Six Million Dollar Man

Post by whizzy1 »

That's a great response why be disappointed. What questions did you have? here's a good one.......did your briefcase really explode????
admin
Site Admin

Re: Richard Anderson - Six Million Dollar Man

Post by admin »

Hi SixMillionFan :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

When did you receive it please?

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Richard Anderson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)