Selena Gomez

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
lautnerfied
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Selena Gomez

Post by lautnerfied »

Selena doesn't sign via mail anymore, period.
Currently Looking For: Taylor Swift, Warren Buffett, Britney Spears, HSM Cast, Twilight Cast

Also Looking For These Rare CDS:
Ed Sheeran Demos from Sheeran Lock

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHr ... p=sharing- Collection
whizzy1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whizzy1 »

gun, sleeping pills, rope or carbon monoxide??
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

It says C/O STUDIO FAN MAIL. So it will still be fake. She is done signing ttm.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

vivalakayla wrote:

I am 99% certain even if you write to that address you won't get anything.

Yes but that's just your opinion Kayla. You can have that and it's fine!
But You don't know the girl and what she decided too do and if she decides too sign or whatever in the future.
Your just a girl who doesn't really know for sure what your talking about when you say your 99% sure. Because that's bollocks!
You and that gay Jordan dancingirl poster just like too say the same things over and over. People here are bored of it.
Ask Ricki Eastman he will tell you exactly the same!!
NB
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Normanbotts wrote:
Yes but that's just your opinion Kayla. You can have that and it's fine!
But You don't know the girl and what she decided too do and if she decides too sign or whatever in the future.
Your just a girl who doesn't really know for sure what your talking about when you say your 99% sure. Because that's bollocks!
You and that gay Jordan dancingirl poster just like too say the same things over and over. People here are bored of it.
Ask Ricki Eastman he will tell you exactly the same!!
:lol: If the OP wants to write to that address that is FINE. But they will not get a reply. Not quite sure who Ricki Eastman is. But ok.

And just for the sake of saying it, I actually post successes here. You do not. You don't bring anything to this forum except the same crap every post. At least I bring something to the webpage. Even if it pisses some people off. I do what you're supposed to here and actually POST SUCCESSES. You're just a troll who has nothing better to do. Which is also FINE. But from here on out, you will be talking to yourself if you quote my posts in the future. You are literally a waste of time. So, have fun talking to yourself, but I think that's a norm anyways since no one really responds to you anyways.
Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elizabethdodds »

I will try at try at this address and I will let u all know if I get a response! I will be surprised if I do but it's worth a try. {up}
Waiting for: Colin Morgan,Tom Hiddleston, Lauren Cohan, ..

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed 

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant. 
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Elizabethdodds wrote:I will try at try at this address and I will let u all know if I get a response! I will be surprised if I do but it's worth a try. {up}
Good luck! It would be cool if you got something! Im not really a fan, but shes a hard one to get for many!
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR49 »

vivalakayla wrote:
Elizabethdodds wrote:I will try at try at this address and I will let u all know if I get a response! I will be surprised if I do but it's worth a try. {up}
Good luck! It would be cool if you got something! Im not really a fan, but shes a hard one to get for many!
Kayla is actually a great person to ask for help for. She always helps me, she's extremely nice and honest! But good luck to the orginal poster!
IP Bigtimerush(kendall schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson.)x3 Katelyn Tarver, Rachel Crow
TTM Stephen Glickman, Ciara Bravo, Rachel Crow, Erin sanders, Kelli goss,Brenda song,Seth green
Others? Selena Gomez
Bought: Cody simpson, Victoria Justice
All are authentic!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

JessicaR49 wrote: Kayla is actually a great person to ask for help for. She always helps me, she's extremely nice and honest!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters