WARNING MOSTAFACOLLECT SCAMMER

Autographs for sale or exchange.
botellautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

WARNING MOSTAFACOLLECT SCAMMER

Post by botellautographs »

Hello all,
I'm sorry to post this in feedback but i don't know where i can post that ! But i have conclued a deal with Mostafa Omran (MostafaCollect) And he sends to me a fake email address of pelé !
Just WARNING, don't trade with him
All the pictures :

keithdfields
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: WARNING MOSTAFACOLLECT SCAMMER

Post by keithdfields »

I've only traded items on here not emails. Emails seem to be a big scam on here. I'm so sorry about your transaction. The only issue I've had on here was someone sent me a auto pen signature in a trade, they were new to the hobby and didn't know. They sent me a replacement (totally different person) and all was well. I hope you have better experiences in the future.
Criki
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Criki »

:)
Last edited by Criki on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MostafaCollect
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MostafaCollect »

Hi, Hugo when I wake up tomorrow I'll show the full chat and please edit the post and remove my full name or I'll report
ladystardust19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladystardust19 »

So, you want him to remove this for exposing you and your scam? Hmmm...
ImageImage
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

Shame on you, scammer.
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
MostafaCollect
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MostafaCollect »

So basically I got angry because he sent me an fake autograph and I said the email is : suckcock@pele.com because he asked for a free email after he scammed me.
1Ben123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1Ben123 »

I have traded many times with Mostafa and never ever had any problems. I know there is a bit of tension between these two collectors, but I have traded a lot with Mostafa and never had any problems,
Ben
Best Successes : Pele, Robin van Persie X 2, Ashley Young, Arséne Wenger, David De Gea, Nemanja Vidic X 2, Mo Farah X 3, Sir Bobby Charlton X 2, Ryan Giggs, Sir Chris Hoy, Usain Bolt X 2, Jessica Ennis, EastEnders Cast X 30, Kenny Baker - Second Try X 2, Sir Alex Ferguson X 2, Shani Wallis X 3, Gene Wilder, Jack Charlton X 2, Roger Federer, Quentin Blake, Bryan Robson X 3, Patrice Evra X 2, David Moyes X 2, Gordon Banks X 2, Steve Bruce X 2, Petr Cech X 5, Sir Geoff Hurst, Martin Peters X 2, Lion King Playbill, Sammy Mcilroy, Toby Jones Cover, Gene Wilder Covers, The Phantom Of The Opera Playbill, Dermot O'Leary, Javier Hernandez X 3, Andy Murray, Rupert Grint (VV), Joel Edgerton (VV), Phil Jones, Willy Wonka Cast X 2, Richard Armitage, Michael Carrick, David De Gea, Antonio Valencia, Steve Martin X 3, Robin Williams (VV), Juan Mata, Johnny Depp, Banks Glove, David Jason

Great Traders : infan, Gunners12345678, callum30, dunnellz, U-han, ManUMan1874, Jaammeess1977
MostafaCollect
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MostafaCollect »

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... &p=1293598

And look at this thread, and you think I'm a scammer. He wants to hide the fact that he is scamming people blaming us. What did he do with the email? He posted a thread saying it was real and he got message from it and wanted to trade it????
Foxes96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Foxes96 »

botellautographs wrote:Hello all,
I'm sorry to post this in feedback but i don't know where i can post that ! But i have conclued a deal with Mostafa Omran (MostafaCollect) And he sends to me a fake email address of pelé !
Just WARNING, don't trade with him
MostafaCollect wrote:Hi, Hugo when I wake up tomorrow I'll show the full chat and please edit the post and remove my full name or I'll report

At the end of the day, neither of you have 100 posts and hence should not even be trying to sell on here. Rules are there so things like this don't happen. {down}
adamk2 wrote:Pleasure doing business with you!

Favourite Autograph in my collection: Tom Felton
Most Wanted: Paul McCartney