Jennifer Lawrence Success?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
agatka.czar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence Success?

Post by agatka.czar »

Sent: 03/30/2014; 1 photo, letter, IRC

Received: 08/28/2014; 1 signed photo

Address: In database

P.O. Box 6509
Louisville, KY 40206
USA

NOTE: It's strange, cus I sent a pic to Louiseville, I got it signed BUT stamp on envelope was from Germany. I know she was shooting Mockingjay pt2.

PICTURE:
http://instagram.com/p/skBbzwrBUl/

Sorry, I cannot add the pic of the envelope, cus I threw it away before I posted the info here :/
Last edited by agatka.czar on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MOST WANTED: The Avengers cast, X-men cast, Hugh Laurie, Jude Law, J.K. ROWLING, SUZANNE COLLINS, Hans Zimmer, John Williams, Kristen Wiig, Meryl Streep, Emily Blunt, Johnny Depp, Anna Faris, Les Miserables cast, Benedict Cumberbatch
RECEIVED: Tom Hiddleston, Daniel Radcliffe /pp/, Sam Claflin x2, Jennifer Lawrence /sec/
WAITING FOR:
Alia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success?

Post by Alia »

Hi

I just want to know how many IRCs did you use?

8)

Greetings from Poland
Last edited by Alia on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
:D

Alia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My success:
2014: Annie Lennox, Ian McKellen, Howard Shore, Georgie Henley, Evangeline Lilly, Aidan Turner, Luke Evans
2015: Dan Hennah, Barry Humphries, Anna Popplewell, Stephen Hunter, Cate Blanchett, Miranda Otto
2016: Peter Hambleton, John Calllen, Mikael Persbrandt, Luke Evans, Viggo Mortensen, Christopher Lee, Richard Armitage
Most wanted: "The Lord Of The Rings" & "The Hobbit" cast & crew
Lesmizlover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lesmizlover »

PLEASE POST!
-lesmizlover
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Follow my Instagram for collecting: @the_autograph

Most Wanted: Les Miz Cast, Hunger Games Cast, Harry Potter Cast, Ellen Degeneres, Kathie Lee and Hoda, Taylor Swift, JK Rowling, Suzanne Collins, Katy Perry, Divergent Cast, Ariana Grande, John Green, TFIOS Cast

Successes: Chad Henne(IP),Selena Gomez(SFM),Amanda Seyfred, Isabelle Allen, Misty May-Treanor, Donald Trump, Daniel Radcliffe, JK Rowling (PP), Ariana Grande, Cameron Ocasio, Jennette McCurdy, Kelly Clarkson, Drake Bell, Victoria Justice, Eric Stonestreet, Ashley Wagner, Paul Wylie (IP), Gracie Gold, Harry Connick Jr., Selena Gomez, Janelle Arthur, Jason Dolley (VV), Bridget Mendler, Peyton List, Elle Fanning, Rupert Grint (PP and authentic VV), Christopher Paolini, Maree Cheatham, Sam and Cat Cast, Marie Lu, Cassandra Clare, Holly Black, Carl Hiaasen, Gayle Forman, Chloë Grace Moretz, Theo James, Veronica Roth x4, Alexander Ludwig, Willow Shields, and Sam Claffin
kaleykitty87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaleykitty87 »

Can't wait til you post a pic! :)
DemiDevonneLovatoFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DemiDevonneLovatoFan »

could you please post the picture now?
c:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi agatka.czar :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Craig911 »

i'd like to thank jesus for the leakage of her many nude photos and videos. dancigirl and the other gays are probably upset that no dude photos were released
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm
ozzman2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman2 »

i'd like to thank jesus for the leakage of her many nude photos and videos. dancigirl and the other gays are probably upset that no dude photos were released

Really dude? You have to come up with a rude statement like that? I bet your mom is real proud of you! Its people like you that this forum and most of society are in the sad shape that it is in. I applaud you sir, for being able to stand sit behind a computer and spew some of the dumbest stuff ever. BRAVO!
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Craig911 »

ozzman2 wrote: I bet your mom is real proud of you! Its people like you that this forum and most of society are in the sad shape that it is in. . BRAVO!
thanks and she is. i'm college educated and have an incredible job, therefore i pay my taxes. i'm one of the very few who actually contribute to society unlike most of the sad saps on this board. if more people were like me, society would not be in the sad shape that it's in. that's a fact jack!
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm
ozzman2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman2 »

Well then college boy, let's all get on our knees and worship the ground you walk on. I'm so proud of you for knowing that you are one of the only ones on this board who pay taxes and contribute to society. Seeing as most the people on this board are children who can not pay taxes yet, I'm proud of you. Your small way of thinking really intrigues me seeing as my mom taught me acceptance of all people as I guess your mom taught you that people who are different must be made fun of. Take a bow!