NHL Players/Coaches/Mascots

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
dunkanarchy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NHL Players/Coaches/Mascots

Post by dunkanarchy »

Ryan Clowe Failure over the weekend.

Sent two cards to him, received both back unsigned, two NJD stickers, two NJD tattoos, a letter, and a preprinted Ryan Clowe card. I guess he either had a change of heart, or NJ doesn't allow players to sign. At least I got my stuff back, along with some extra stuff.
Any photos of my successes can be found on Instagram @DeLongSigsAndCards
Derek Carr x8, Rex Burkhead x4, Michael Johnson x1, Tyler Eifert x3, Brady Quinn x2, Connor Shaw x2, Tunch Ilkin x3, Don Beebe x1, Mario Williams x1, Andre Reed x3, Joe Andruzzi x1, Loius Nix III x1, Matt Schaub x4, Adam Vinatieri x1, Bjoern Werner x2, Coby Fleener x3, Jeff George x1, Mark Brunell x1, Matt Prater x2, Peyton Manning x1, Jacob Tamme x1, Ed McCaffrey x1, Brock Osweiler x7, Matt McGloin x1, Ronald Curry x3, Greg Jennings x1, Jordy Nelson x2, Sterling Sharpe x3, Ed "Too Tall" Jones x1, Dan Bailey x1, Y.A. Tittle x1, Eli Manning x2, Kirk Cousins x1, Matt Bryant x1, Jim Everett x2, Mike Glennon x1, Rich Camarillo x3, Shaun Alexander x2, Brian Blades x1
ConRyl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ConRyl »

Hockey success I got in today...

Roberto Luongo
C/O Home in 11 days and signed 5/5
Hardcore42187
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hardcore42187 »

Awesome Luongo success. I have to get some cards to send him. I always give all my Luongo cards to my best friends wife. She loves Luongo.

I got a success today from Olaf Kolzig. Took about a month and he signed 3/3. He added #37 to all 3 cards. He also added "Olie the Goalie" to one and "Godzilla" to one. Really stoked with this success.

I hope more of my pending hockey ttm's come back soon.
Collector of
Bray Wyatt/Husky Harris Cards
Signed Wrestling Trading Cards
Signed LA Dodgers and Notre Dame trading cards

I also collect wrestling cards. If you have extras, hit me up and we'll trade.
Hardcore42187
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hardcore42187 »

Got a success today from former Red Wings coach Scotty Bowman. Mr Bowman signed an 08 UD Masterpieces card and inscribed Stanley Cup Champs on it. He also signed 2 ic's.

Thanks Mr. Bowman!
Collector of
Bray Wyatt/Husky Harris Cards
Signed Wrestling Trading Cards
Signed LA Dodgers and Notre Dame trading cards

I also collect wrestling cards. If you have extras, hit me up and we'll trade.
dunkanarchy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dunkanarchy »

ConRyl wrote:Hockey success I got in today...

Roberto Luongo
C/O Home in 11 days and signed 5/5
That's awesome! I'm not sure if I've found the right address for him, so would you be willing to share the one you sent to? I tried sending to the Florida Panthers after hearing he got traded, but I haven't gotten anything back from him/
Derek Carr x8, Rex Burkhead x4, Michael Johnson x1, Tyler Eifert x3, Brady Quinn x2, Connor Shaw x2, Tunch Ilkin x3, Don Beebe x1, Mario Williams x1, Andre Reed x3, Joe Andruzzi x1, Loius Nix III x1, Matt Schaub x4, Adam Vinatieri x1, Bjoern Werner x2, Coby Fleener x3, Jeff George x1, Mark Brunell x1, Matt Prater x2, Peyton Manning x1, Jacob Tamme x1, Ed McCaffrey x1, Brock Osweiler x7, Matt McGloin x1, Ronald Curry x3, Greg Jennings x1, Jordy Nelson x2, Sterling Sharpe x3, Ed "Too Tall" Jones x1, Dan Bailey x1, Y.A. Tittle x1, Eli Manning x2, Kirk Cousins x1, Matt Bryant x1, Jim Everett x2, Mike Glennon x1, Rich Camarillo x3, Shaun Alexander x2, Brian Blades x1
dunkanarchy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dunkanarchy »

Received Matt Carle from the Tampa Bay Lightning today. It took roughly six months, and he signed 2/2 cards. Photos are on my Instagram @DeLongSignatures
dunkanarchy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dunkanarchy »

Received Tampa Bay Lightning goalie Ben Bishop yesterday. Signed 1/1 and personalized the card. Also received a nice fan pack from the San Jose Sharks. Pics of both on my instagram @DeLongSignatures
dunkanarchy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dunkanarchy »

Odd Failure showed up yesterday.

I sent to Martin St. Louis back when he was in Tampa Bay, and of course a few days later he got traded to the Rangers. I didn't expect to see that card again, so I figured I'd wait until this season started to send to him. Well, I got a letter from the Rangers, and was unsure what it was. I opened it, and saw the back of the card, and was excited because I thought it was signed. My card was forwarded from TB to NY, and it was sent back to me unsigned. I haven't heard about many successes with the Rangers, so I'm not sure if it would even be worth sending back.