Robin Williams RIP

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Gary0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robin Williams RIP

Post by Gary0 »

Oh god... I was such an big fan.. I was going to write him soon..
RIP Robin :cry: We will miss u
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

RIP Robin! Great artist! :(
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
DistantAvalon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DistantAvalon »

Very sad to know he's gone forever. I really liked his movies. :cry:
flydragon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by flydragon »

He will forever be a true legend and an incredible actor!
georgethree33
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by georgethree33 »

Two years ago, after repeated failures trying to reach Robin for an autograph and only getting his secretary - I reached out to his bride, Susan. Robin was the one celebrity who I really wanted an autograph from - he's the reason my wife and I got together in the first place. So I asked her for her help, and without batting an eye - she got Robin to sign an image for each of us. I was stunned, and to this day - they remain my most prized autographs. One with dedicated to Amy and inscribed with the words "Neverland Forever", and the other to me with the words "Lost Boys Rule!"

Out of respect for his wife and their privacy I refrained from posting her address. My heart goes out to her and their whole family.

Lost Boy indeed. The world has lost another great. He will be missed. I'm still choked up over it.
Favorite Film/TV Autographs: Robin Williams (Not Secretarial), every James Bond 007 actor from film and TV, every actor/stuntman (and actress) to ever play Jason in Friday the 13th film series, and every man to ever portray Superman on the TV, film, radio, stage, video games and in animation.

Favorite Rock/Metal autographs: Van Halen (Dave/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Van Hagar (Sammy/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Helloween, Savatage (all members including Criss), Overkill, Stratovarius, Manowar, Arch Enemy, Steve Perry, Journey with Arnel Pineda, Chicago (minus Robert Lamm), Peter Cetera, the Beach Boys (50th anniversary reunion lineup), Beach Boys current lineup, and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.

Favorite comic book sketches/signatures: Wayne Boring, Joe Shuster, Curt Swan, Jim Lee, Jon Bogdanove, Brett Breeding, Ron Frenz, Ivan Reis, Mart Nodell, Bob Kane, Carmine Infantino, Dan Jurgens, Howard Bender.
rocco.campanaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rocco.campanaro »

Legend.
Autographs received: Joan Fontaine x2, Eva Marie Saint, Martha Hyer x2, Joan Leslie, Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke, Ann Blyth, Jane Powell, Christopher Plummer, Carroll Baker, Vera Miles, Tab Hunter, Leslie Caron x2, James Earl Jones, Rita Moreno, Debbie Reynolds x 2, Joan Collins x 2, Kim Novak, Gene Wilder, Michael Caine, George Chakiris, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Judi Dench, Jon Voight, Ryan O'Neal, Ben Kingsley, Hayley Mills, Sally Field x 2, Geoffrey Rush, Robin Williams x 2, Phil Collins, John Travolta, Whoopi Goldberg, Emma Thompson, and Miranda Hart.

~It goes in age order, with the highlighted stars indicating my most recent successes!