Lana Parrilla - success?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
adenka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lana Parrilla - success?

Post by adenka »

Hi, today I recieved a signed photo from Lana Parrilla.

Sent: 2 photos, LOR, IRC: October 2013, OUAT adress
Recieved: 1 photo signed, 1 unsigned, 07/31/2014

I've seen a lot of autopens from her lately so I'd like to ask what you guys think about my success? It look a bit differently than the autopens I've seen, there isn't the "xo" below the signature, however the message "keep dreaming" is there.
What do you think? I really wish it's authentic, since I absolutely love her as an actress!

Thank you for you opinions {up} :)

helenalott
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lana Parrilla - success?

Post by helenalott »

I received my Lana's autograph today too and I was also scared. But I saw a few autopens and mine and yours look a bit different, I think. She used the same pen on my photo too - I don't see it well, but it looks like mine and yours "L" is different. What do you think? :)

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=332228
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi adenka :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Lana Parrilla
"Once Upon a Time - Season 4" (Until Apr 02 2015)
Stage 49 Ltd.
2400 Boundary Rd.
Burnaby, BC V5M 3Z3
Canada

{star} Lana Parrilla on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
posrjr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by posrjr »

Sorry, Lana only sends out AP, it really sucks, but it seems most of the people from OUAT just don't care anymore and send out PP or AP, a real shame. {down}
The Walking Dead: Andrew Lincoln (Rick), Jon Bernthal (Shane), Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori), Jeffrey Demunn (Dale) and Lew Temple (Axel).
Pirates: Bill Nighy (Davy Jones) Geoffrey Rush (Barbossa).
Once upon a time: Robert Carlyle (Rumpelstiltskin) and Emilie de Ravin (Belle).
Most wanted: The walking dead cast, Once upon a time cast.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Yeah sorry but both this one and the other person's who commented on here are autopens which is why they only sign one if you send 2 and they all come back from that spanky taylor address on magnolia in Burbank. I am surprised people keep asking if these are authentic or not because anything that comes back from that address is a autopen.
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

johnnylightninglives wrote:Yeah sorry but both this one and the other person's who commented on here are autopens which is why they only sign one if you send 2 and they all come back from that spanky taylor address on magnolia in Burbank. I am surprised people keep asking if these are authentic or not because anything that comes back from that address is a autopen.
Yes they are autopen it's not rocket science too work that one out. :roll:
NB
adenka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by adenka »

helenalott wrote:I received my Lana's autograph today too and I was also scared. But I saw a few autopens and mine and yours look a bit different, I think. She used the same pen on my photo too - I don't see it well, but it looks like mine and yours "L" is different. What do you think? :)

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=332228
The "keep dreaming" looks exactly the same to me, but the signature is clearly different... so I don't know :/
adenka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by adenka »

johnnylightninglives wrote:Yeah sorry but both this one and the other person's who commented on here are autopens which is why they only sign one if you send 2 and they all come back from that spanky taylor address on magnolia in Burbank. I am surprised people keep asking if these are authentic or not because anything that comes back from that address is a autopen.

yeah well, it's a bummer... but could you please tell me why all these APs look quite different? (sometimes written with black and sometimes with golden pen and the letters in the autograph are different, sometimes it says "xo" etc). I thought that AP should look exactly the same, for example like Ginnifer Goodwin's with the apple.
Thanks! :)
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

adenka wrote:

yeah well, it's a bummer... but could you please tell me why all these APs look quite different? (sometimes written with black and sometimes with golden pen and the letters in the autograph are different, sometimes it says "xo" etc). I thought that AP should look exactly the same, for example like Ginnifer Goodwin's with the apple.
With a autopen machine they can put any color marker in they want and they can leave the xo out if there isn't room or sometimes the xo might just get cut out if the signature is near the bottom of the photo and there isn't room or if the machine doesn't put enough pressure in a spot it will leave a small space I mean its a machine . As far as the letters in the APs being diff that's just not true if it was used from the same signature copy, I believe lana parrilla has a couple of diff autopen signature options because lately its been the keep dreaming one but they used to send out a diff autpen version. But if you compare 2 of the same one you will find the letters are exactly identical except maybe a thinner or thicker marker may be used. Like I said also anything returned from that address is a autpen I have got a few back as well in the past. Its always disappointing.
adenka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by adenka »

johnnylightninglives wrote:
adenka wrote:

With a autopen machine they can put any color marker in they want and they can leave the xo out if there isn't room or sometimes the xo might just get cut out if the signature is near the bottom of the photo and there isn't room or if the machine doesn't put enough pressure in a spot it will leave a small space I mean its a machine . As far as the letters in the APs being diff that's just not true if it was used from the same signature copy, I believe lana parrilla has a couple of diff autopen signature options because lately its been the keep dreaming one but they used to send out a diff autpen version. But if you compare 2 of the same one you will find the letters are exactly identical except maybe a thinner or thicker marker may be used. Like I said also anything returned from that address is a autpen I have got a few back as well in the past. Its always disappointing.
oh, thanks for the explanation... :) It's really disappointing that I've been waiting 7 months tl get an AP :/ I'm still waiting for other actors from OUAT and so far I recieved only 2 responses, but not authentic... I really hope I'll be luckier next time! :)