Sean Connery - fb.com/leonsautographs

Trash
ladystardust19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sean Connery - fb.com/leonsautographs

Post by ladystardust19 »

For goodness sake. If you keep posting like that, you are going to be removed or blocked for spamming. Just accept the fact, if they do MOVE your posts to another part of the forum, people are still going to see them. Is that what you want? Just to show off your autographs to people that you received from Private addresses? GREAT! People will still see them no matter where they are moved to...other than the trash.

BTW Sean Connery NEVER signed through the mail, no matter the address you send them to. He was quoted saying he does not sign because he is not getting paid for it. And no one is going to make money from him by selling it. NO MATTER the address you send to, it is not real.

It isn't good help for people who search the forum, to see this and they KNOW Sean does not sign through the mail.
ImageImage
aholmesy44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aholmesy44 »

Please stop this person from posting!!!
aholmesy44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aholmesy44 »

He is just trying to inflate his ego. Shouldn't it be respect their privacy? He respects their privacy soo much if you make him an offer he might give it to you? Sure we were all born yesterday too! He says in his post "I agree with you if you don’t want that article to be part of the list of the successes of the last 15 minutes, if you want to, please remove my article from this part of the forum." But at the end of his post he says PLEASE DON’T DELETE THIS ARTICLE, IF YOU DO, I WILL UPLOAD IT AGAIN!".

You are a total jackass!
CookieMonster88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CookieMonster88 »

It's just about getting more and more Facebook-Likes...I can't see another reason for posting the same autograph success over and over again...never saw this here in the board ... stupid
eternity
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eternity »

He says he will share addresses, but he never gives anything. Please bann him !
My Youtube page
My Autographs page
Most wanted : Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, James McAvoy