Little Mix and One Direction Success! :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
kaleykitty87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Little Mix and One Direction Success! :)

Post by kaleykitty87 »

On July 11th, I sent Little Mix and One Direction fan mail to their management email. I was not expecting anything back, but today I received a One Direction and Little Mix autograph!!! :) Please do not ask me for the email. I sent to multiple, so I am not sure which one worked.

So excited about this! :)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Little Mix and One Direction Success! :)

Post by dancingirl1 »

BEAUTIFUL Little Mix!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
kaleykitty87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaleykitty87 »

dancingirl1 wrote:BEAUTIFUL Little Mix!
Thank you so much! <3 I love the photo as well! I was worried that it was a PP, but there are some little smudges and scratch marks and I got a little black in my nails after touching the photo, so luckily it's authentic! :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi kaleykitty87 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Modest! Management
The Matrix Complex
91 Peterborough Rd
London, SW6 3BU
UK

{star} Little Mix on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

{star} One Direction on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
ufanmail_29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ufanmail_29 »

where the emails you sent it to the UK, US, Australia and Fan Mail addresses on the Modest! Management website?
Top Successes:
Union J, Mary Berry, Miranda Hart, Usain Bolt, Theo Walcott (all TTM), Tom Daley and Nicola Adams (via Professional Sports Group contact form on website), Stereophonics (via email), Theo James (PP)

Soon to send:
Simon Pegg, Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Jack Whitehall

Most wanted:
The Big Bang Theory cast, 5 Seconds of Summer

ANY QUERIES ABOUT ANY OF THESE SUCCESSES ARE WELCOME :) Check out my site: http://autographmania.webs.com
posrjr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by posrjr »

I HATE to say this but does 1D actually sign? I'm not a fan of them and don't listen to their music, but my younger sister is loves them and listens to them all the time, I would like to get their autos for her birthday.
The Walking Dead: Andrew Lincoln (Rick), Jon Bernthal (Shane), Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori), Jeffrey Demunn (Dale) and Lew Temple (Axel).
Pirates: Bill Nighy (Davy Jones) Geoffrey Rush (Barbossa).
Once upon a time: Robert Carlyle (Rumpelstiltskin) and Emilie de Ravin (Belle).
Most wanted: The walking dead cast, Once upon a time cast.
mistiepeb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mistiepeb »

Congratulations on your success!
I am new to this site and was just wondering if someone can please tell me how I can post a success or failure
thank you {up}
ufanmail_29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ufanmail_29 »

What management company did you send to?
Top Successes:
Union J, Mary Berry, Miranda Hart, Usain Bolt, Theo Walcott (all TTM), Tom Daley and Nicola Adams (via Professional Sports Group contact form on website), Stereophonics (via email), Theo James (PP)

Soon to send:
Simon Pegg, Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Jack Whitehall

Most wanted:
The Big Bang Theory cast, 5 Seconds of Summer

ANY QUERIES ABOUT ANY OF THESE SUCCESSES ARE WELCOME :) Check out my site: http://autographmania.webs.com