Keegan Allen Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Keegan Allen Success!

Post by JessicaR49 »

ron147 wrote:
rachelirodenko47 wrote:so like which address would you suggest mailing to?
Send to Warner Brothers when they start filming season 5
Do you know when they start filming again
IP Bigtimerush(kendall schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson.)x3 Katelyn Tarver, Rachel Crow
TTM Stephen Glickman, Ciara Bravo, Rachel Crow, Erin sanders, Kelli goss,Brenda song,Seth green
Others? Selena Gomez
Bought: Cody simpson, Victoria Justice
All are authentic!
ron147
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ron147 »

JessicaR49 wrote:
ron147 wrote:
rachelirodenko47 wrote:so like which address would you suggest mailing to?
Send to Warner Brothers when they start filming season 5
Do you know when they start filming again
Next Week
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR49 »

Send to Warner Brothers when they start filming season 5[/quote]
Do you know when they start filming again[/quote]

Next Week[/quote]

My sister doesn't think hes going to be on the next season.
IP Bigtimerush(kendall schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson.)x3 Katelyn Tarver, Rachel Crow
TTM Stephen Glickman, Ciara Bravo, Rachel Crow, Erin sanders, Kelli goss,Brenda song,Seth green
Others? Selena Gomez
All are authentic!
Selenadirection
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Selenadirection »

rainbownessie3 wrote:
Selenadirection wrote:Do you have to send a sase?
----------------------------------
Sorry im new here :)
I did and looked at other successes and they sent a SASE as well. So i would :)
Thanks for replying! Sorry, I haven't. Looked on this site in a while.
Most Wanted:Pretty Little Liars Cast
Sent: Dove Cameron, Buddy Valastro (cake boss)
Received: Karan Brar (x2 PP)

Post by insertnamehere »

Selenadirection wrote:
rainbownessie3 wrote:
Selenadirection wrote:Do you have to send a sase?
----------------------------------
Sorry im new here :)
I did and looked at other successes and they sent a SASE as well. So i would :)
Thanks for replying! Sorry, I haven't. Looked on this site in a while.
I honestly never understand this question. Why would you presume someone else would pay for postage so that you can receive something? ALWAYS have the manners and courtesy to cover the cost of return postage, either through stamps or concealed notes.
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR49 »

I honestly never understand this question. Why would you presume someone else would pay for postage so that you can receive something? ALWAYS have the manners and courtesy to cover the cost of return postage, either through stamps or concealed notes.[/quote]

Well, some people only write to celebtitie to tell them they love them, not asking for pictures. It's the celebrities or assistants choice if they want to send back. I've sent MANY sases and gotten things back in a different envelopes. So why would I waste money if their not gonna use it.
Others? Selena Gomez
All are authentic!
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by insertnamehere »

JessicaR49 wrote:I honestly never understand this question. Why would you presume someone else would pay for postage so that you can receive something? ALWAYS have the manners and courtesy to cover the cost of return postage, either through stamps or concealed notes.
Well, some people only write to celebtitie to tell them they love them, not asking for pictures. It's the celebrities or assistants choice if they want to send back. I've sent MANY sases and gotten things back in a different envelopes. So why would I waste money if their not gonna use it.[/quote]

That's precisely what's wrong with the collecting community. If you don't expect something back and you get something, that you didn't ask for, then that's a bonus and very kind of the person involved. However, making the assumption that they will pay for your postage, and effectively demanding that they do that to deliver something to you, is rude and pathetic. Sure, some will be kind enough, some won't. You write to someone you admire, yet you expect them to spend their money on you? That doesn't make sense.

Above all, if you actually want a response... why wouldn't you do EVERYTHING possible to ensure a success? If you send out letters without covering it, and they don't come back, then you've wasted the money on the outward postage. Money that could have been used to increase the chances of getting someone else back.

It's common sense, manners and respect.
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)