Estelle Harris

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Estelle Harris

Post by vivalakayla »

SENT: 6/27/14
RCVD: 7/10/14

PHOTOS:
http://imgur.com/Zn2O1HQ
http://imgur.com/viWqRgo
admin
Site Admin

Re: Estelle Harris

Post by admin »

Hi vivalakayla :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
timsaucier

Post by timsaucier »

do you have a address you can provide
Jammydodger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jammydodger »

Kayla very rarely gives out addresses on here. She has stated on several occasions on here too tell people too go look for the address themselves as she researched it herself and telling them too go look themselves and not give out addresses. She uses the forum for all the information she wants and doesn't like too help others...It's all take take take with her on here. {down}
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Jammydodger wrote:Kayla very rarely gives out addresses on here. She has stated on several occasions on here too tell people too go look for the address themselves as she researched it herself and telling them too go look themselves and not give out addresses. She uses the forum for all the information she wants and doesn't like too help others...It's all take take take with her on here. {down}

Its right in the database. And yep, I usually keep via venue addresses and home addresses to because I find them myself. What a horrible person i am. How dare i spend the time to look for addresses myself and dont want to hand them out to every tom dick and harry. I help a lot of people on this site, actually. Via private mrssage. If people ask nicely im not inclined to help the rude pushy people. But unfortunately the majority of users on here are incredibly rude therefore they dont get any.

And i dont use them forum for anything but posting my successes which is help in itself so people know "hey that person replies. There is an address out there" I PAY for monthly and use ST - :) Way to go, acting as if you know exactly who I am. You have no clue who i help and who i dont. ;) i never see you help anyone, but do i say anything? No because i dont care what you do and what you dont do like how you care so much about me :)
Last edited by vivalakayla on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

timsaucier wrote:do you have a address you can provide

Its in the database. :)
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

Some people are either too lazy to look for the address in the database, or don't understand that there is a database with the address.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

cjhanson wrote:Some people are either too lazy to look for the address in the database, or don't understand that there is a database with the address.
Yep! But yet I'm the horrible one.