Rangers & Celtic Match Kit Donations & More...

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Rangers & Celtic Match Kit Donations & More...

Post by insertnamehere »

On Friday I headed out to get some of the match worn items I had been promised by some of the Scottish Premier League players this season, I ended the day with a mixed bag, some promised previously, some lucky.

Kilmarnock Training Ground...

A brisk cycle uphill to the training ground early morning, and I caught Killie arriving for their training session.

1 x CWCUK vest signed by the full team including Clingan, Boyd, Johnston, Pascali, Samson and more.
1 x CWCUK vest signed by record SPL goalscorer Kris Boyd
1 x Pair of Match Gloves donated by Antonio Reguero
1 x Pair of Matchworn Boots donated by Jeroen Tesselaar

Celtic Training Ground...

I had planned to cycle on to Rangers training ground, but a friend dropped by so we stuck the bike in the back of the car and headed to Lennoxtown. Most of the players had left, but I managed some nice goods...

CWCUK vests signed by Mikael Lustig, Emilio Izzaguire, Kris Commons, James Forrest each individually signed with "Champions" added to mark their SPFL league win.

and a real bonus... Emilio jumped out of his car and gifted me one of his training shirts, with no3 on the front, and a pair of his shorts. He signed both, as well as giving two items to my mate as we were the only ones left there. I didn't ask for them, and he was kind enough to give me them anyway. Amazing items from one of the best players in Scotland.

Rangers Training Ground...

Back to original plan and down to Murray Park once Celtic were all gone, and the last day of the season carnage that usually happens. Players split out the different exits, and I missed the two I wanted to see but did manage...

1 x Official Training Top from Seb Faure, which he signed on the reverse with a massive signature (see below for update).
1 x CWCUK vest from Dean Shiels with "Champions" added
1 x CWCUK vest from Bilel Mohsni with "Champions" added, with photo of him holding it.

Started a shirt for a mate down south who has helped me out with some quality stuff, and got seven signatures on it.

Rangers POTY Night...

Sunday night and Rangers end of season awards, I headed to the hotel and got a fair amount.

Seb Faure's shirt, signed up on the front by most of the squad plus several legends including Willie Henderson, Derek Johnstone, Andy Goram and more.

Finished the shirt for my mate, which now has loads on it, which looks pretty good.

4 x Ibrox Photos who had a range of multi's added to it including Henderson, Daly, Bell, Johnstone and more

Willie Henderson stopped for a chat, which isn't his normal style, and was talking about his daughter and the charity foundation she set up before she died of cancer. Humbling stuff to say the least.

All in all, some ups and downs, some good some bad, but pretty happy with four kit donations, and some awesome items signed for auctioning.

Pics here >>> http://one4themoney.wordpress.com/2014/ ... es-shirts/
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Rangers & Celtic Match Kit Donations & More...

Post by admin »

Hi insertnamehere :)

Congrats on your success {up}

Fanmail 8)