Question about Sebastian Bach!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
TheScarletPimpernel

Question about Sebastian Bach!

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

Do you think I could possibly get an autograph from the rocker Sebastian Bach?

To be quite honest, (haha) I'm not really a fan of his music (Most notably the band 'Skid Row'), but he is very talented none-the-less & he's probably from my favourite Jekyll/Hyde from the Broadway production of Jekyll & Hyde, when he did the role I believe from June '00 to October 14, 2000, when David Hasselhoff took after him.

My question is..do you think I would get a real response from him first off, and secondly if I request a Jekyll autograph do you think he'd give me one or should I attempt to buy one somewhere? It's clearly been a long time!

It's clearly a copyrighted image so I couldn't just print it out, but this is the type of picture I had in mind (Haha), even though it doesn't display Coleen Sexton (the woman in the picture) in the best way!

Any ideas? Or would anyone happen to have a Jekyll picture of him they'd part with?!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
son of thunder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Question about Sebastian Bach!

Post by son of thunder »

i've tried from his address on his web page, and via venue. each he used my sase and sent order form to buy a autograph.
TheScarletPimpernel

So you think even if I send soemthing that I already gave he would keep it and then send me the form? Ugh!

Well maybe I'll give it a try anyway.
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

Justinsdad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Justinsdad »

You can print that out! That's how I get about 80% of my autographs these days! No one will say anything to you!
I'm also a portrait artist!
Check out my work at:
http://facebook.com/ClintHedges/
TheScarletPimpernel

That's what I figured for someone of his "fame"...but I did that for Linda Eder once and did not get it back nor anything even relating to that image!

TheScarletPimpernel

Do you think I should send my request to his agency in West Hollywood or the place where you send money orders for his merchandise from his website?

Get Off My Bach Productions
Stuff Division
P.O. Box 215
Lincroft, NJ 07738
USA

Also...$18 for a Jekyll postcard! I think I'll just buy one off ebay or just print it out.

Opinions?

magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

Did anyone get a success using

Get Off My Bach Productions
Stuff Division
P.O. Box 215
Lincroft, NJ 07738
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/