Ant and Dec - Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
whovian1999
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ant and Dec - Success!

Post by whovian1999 »

Thank you for this :D I've been trying ages to find out an email for their autographs, they actually are my Idols
TTM: Aston Merrygold, Oritse Williams,JB Gill, Marvin Humes, Emili Sande, Richard Wisker, JLS, Matt Lucas, Simon Cowell, Top Gear presenters, Derren Brown, Eliza Doolittle, David Tennantx3

Waiting on: Matthew Lewis, Phelps Twins

[color=#8000FF]Most wanted: Jenna Ushkowitz, Harry Shum Jr, Matt Smith, Jenna Louise Coleman, Karen Gillan Dianna Agron, OUAT cast
katiecarey1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by katiecarey1997 »

hi Daniel I got the exact same reply they said they don't do autographs anymore and there is a preprinted version but its annoying I don't want the preprinted version so what do I do?

:cry:
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

katiecarey1997 wrote:hi Daniel I got the exact same reply they said they don't do autographs anymore and there is a preprinted version but its annoying I don't want the preprinted version so what do I do?

:cry:
Hi :) I just emailed back saying I'd prefer a hand signed one as it's for a birthday gift, and then I got one! If that doesn't work, you could try writing to them when they film Britain's Got Talent's live shows?
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.