Macaulay Culkin

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
TheSmithsRock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Macaulay Culkin

Post by TheSmithsRock »

I went to see Macaulays band last night in hopes of getting an autograph or two.. He's never really out and when he is I heard he's tough to get.. There arent even many items signed by him on ebay and what is on there is crazy high.. theres an idex card going for 1,200.
I have both Home Alone 1 & 2 on laserdiscs.. Both are already signed by Director Chris Columbus, Catherine O'Hara, and John Heard so I was really hoping to add his signature on them... Before going in I had a met a fan who has been trying just to get a photo with him.. and has been 1 on 1 with him and has been just ignored by Mac.. I didnt think it was going to happen..
In side the show they had a few band items.. but the item that stood out was their cassette tape... I like laserdiscs so I do like vintage items.. and for $5.. I thought what the hell.. maybe if Mac sees that i have the tape it would increase the chances of him signing for me..
after the show.. it took about an hour and half or so for him and the band to come out... me and a friend asked if he could sign for us.. He said sure let me just put my stuff in the van.. I honestly thought he was gonna throw his stuff in and just jump in and close the doors.. but he turned around and signed my laserdisc.. and said he would only sign one.. but he did automaticly sign the cassette with out me asking so I did manage to get two.. I wish I could have gotten my part 2 signed.. but I cant complain considering how rare he is.

Image20140503_214306 by TheSmithsRock626, on Flickr

Image20140503_210602 by TheSmithsRock626, on Flickr

Image20140503_234147 by TheSmithsRock626, on Flickr

Image20140503_234241 by TheSmithsRock626, on Flickr
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Macaulay Culkin

Post by dancingirl1 »

omg what happened to him? SMH. But nice that you finally got him. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
droidguy1119
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by droidguy1119 »

Did John Heard credit himself as "Kevin"??
My Autograph and Memorabilia Albums (facebook) - 2004-2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015
TheSmithsRock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheSmithsRock »

droidguy1119 wrote:Did John Heard credit himself as "Kevin??
Lol it does seem that way... but he wrote it more as a quote
Moviefan2k4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Moviefan2k4 »

TheSmithsRock wrote:
I thought that was Catherine O'Hara's line... "KEVIN!!!! (faint)"
droidguy1119
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by droidguy1119 »

TheSmithsRock wrote:
Well, usually when actors write a name beneath their sig like that they're trying to point out what role they played. I see that often these days.
My Autograph and Memorabilia Albums (facebook) - 2004-2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015
surf120uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by surf120uk »

Do you think he would reply Via Venue at one of his bands gigs?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

surf120uk wrote:Do you think he would reply Via Venue at one of his bands gigs?
Probably not, But you could try..
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
NoRightClick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NoRightClick »

I got a photo signed by him about 5 years ago.
he signed his full name too, not just MC, lol. Reminds me of Mariah Carey

Most Recent Success In Person: BOBBY BROWN
Most Recent Success TTM: TEVIN CAMPBELL
Waiting For: HARRY CONNICK JR
Most Wanted: BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN