Ariana Grande SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
hipotato
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ariana Grande SUCCESS!

Post by hipotato »

I sent Ariana Grande a letter November 24th, 2012.
I received this signed (authentic) picture April 3rd, this year.

I used this address:
Ariana Grande
265 S Federal Hwy
Suite 331
Deerfield Beach, Fl 33441
USA

Zoomed in on the autograph.

The picture with autograph.

The letter, picture and a sticker with her Twitter username (@ArianaGrande).

I sent it in a normal envelope and received a normal envelope (same size as the letter) back with a "Do not bend" stamp, my address (written on it), and Ariana's address.
mishacolburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ariana Grande SUCCESS!

Post by mishacolburn »

lucky! the ones i got were autopens! I sent to her 3 times and only one i got a responce! I hope one of those pics u got i get soon bcus u remember when she posted a pic of like 1000 autographed pics? Well you got one of them! lucky you:)
Rock On!
Misha

I have met Zendaya, Ariana Grande, have been to 3 concerts. Who I saw was: Ariana Grande, Victoria justice, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and 5th Harmony:)

Favorite Success: Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez

Most wanted: Demi Lovato

Visit my website! http://mishasautographs.webs.com/
Zendaya & me at a meet and greet in Lansing, MI on my birthday!
https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 64/photo/1
Ariana Grande Meet & Greet 8/28/13 https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 24/photo/1
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi hipotato :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ariana Grande on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
hipotato
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hipotato »

mishacolburn wrote:lucky! the ones i got were autopens! I sent to her 3 times and only one i got a responce! I hope one of those pics u got i get soon bcus u remember when she posted a pic of like 1000 autographed pics? Well you got one of them! lucky you:)
Yes I remember that! I hoped for one of these pics & got one! I'm so happy!
I hope you'll receive a real one soon too!
mishacolburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mishacolburn »

hipotato wrote:
mishacolburn wrote:lucky! the ones i got were autopens! I sent to her 3 times and only one i got a responce! I hope one of those pics u got i get soon bcus u remember when she posted a pic of like 1000 autographed pics? Well you got one of them! lucky you:)
Yes I remember that! I hoped for one of these pics & got one! I'm so happy!
I hope you'll receive a real one soon too!
thanks!
Rock On!
Misha

I have met Zendaya, Ariana Grande, have been to 3 concerts. Who I saw was: Ariana Grande, Victoria justice, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and 5th Harmony:)

Favorite Success: Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez

Most wanted: Demi Lovato

Visit my website! http://mishasautographs.webs.com/
Zendaya & me at a meet and greet in Lansing, MI on my birthday!
https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 64/photo/1
Ariana Grande Meet & Greet 8/28/13 https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 24/photo/1
arianagrandelover4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arianagrandelover4 »

from wich country are you?
i am from the netherlands and don't know what kind of letter i have to send pleas help me out!!!
hipotato
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hipotato »

arianagrandelover4 wrote:from wich country are you?
i am from the netherlands and don't know what kind of letter i have to send pleas help me out!!!
Ik ben ook Nederlands!
Ik had gewoon een normale brief gestuurd en mijn eigen adres erbij gedaan. Daarna had ik hem opgestuurd met een speciale postzegel voor naar Amerika, die kan je gewoon bij een pakketdienst vragen (denk aan Primera, Bruna, een supermarkt waar ze pakketten opnemen). Dan wordt hij verstuurd en het kan een paar maanden duren voordat je antwoord krijgt. Ik weet alleen niet zeker of je nog antwoord krijgt, want mijn broertje had een hele tijd terug een brief gestuurd en hij had hier geen antwoord op gekregen. Ik weet niet of het komt doordat je misschien een envelop erbij moet doen waar al een postzegel opzit zodat de fanclub dat niet hoeft te betalen of zoiets. Dus ik kan je niet verder helpen, maar ik hoop dat je hier wat aan hebt gehad!
username_removed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by username_removed »

arianagrandelover4 wrote:from wich country are you?

Can you stop bumping old threads please? I thought there was a new Ariana success, and was hoping to send to her, but no. its an old one. Disappointing! {down}
Favourite Celebrities I've Met:
Katy Perry, Cheryl Cole, The Saturdays, Justin Bieber, Amanda Seyfried, Taylor Momsen, Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt, Sharon Osbourne, The Wanted, Katie Price, Ashley Roberts, Rylan Clark, One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Sam Bailey, Amanda Holden, Alan Carr, Russell Kane

Celebrities I Hope To Meet:
Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, Enrique Iglesias, Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj, Cheryl Cole *again*, Cameron Diaz, Channing Tatum, Lea Michele, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Nicola Roberts, Naomi Campbell, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Ryan Reynolds, The Vamps, Elyar Fox

Other Celebrity Experiences:
My friend got me a video message from David Walliams!
Birthday shoutout from The Vamps on their live Twitcam!
lukekelley
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lukekelley »

you are hot