Hulk Hogan,Rowdy Roddy Piper,Richard Kiel and Henry Winkler

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hulk Hogan,Rowdy Roddy Piper,Richard Kiel and Henry Winkler

Post by magicmanplc »

Went to Mad Monster Party in Charlotte NC today and met Hulk Hogan,Rowdy Roddy Piper,Richard Kiel and Henry Winkler. I took pictures with them and got their autographs. Their autographs are below.

Henry Winkler:

Hulk Hogan

Richard Kiel

Rowdy Roddy Piper

Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hulk Hogan,Rowdy Roddy Piper,Richard Kiel and Henry Wink

Post by jason1980s »

Those pictures look epic. I can only imagine the event was awesome!
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

Meet WWWF and NWA wrestling legends Handsome Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant, a WWE Hall of Famer

ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!
Get your picture taken with Jimmy!
Enjoy his museum of wrestling memorabilia
Purchase a souvenir t-shirt, dvd or book or have a mask, pair of boots or trunks customized by Jimmy's talented seamstress wife, Angel
Watch his talented BWC students perform in-ring.

Thanks always, for your support Jimmy!
http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/
anarky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anarky »

I was at MMP as well! As for why the vendors were in the same rooms as the guests?! Better venue next year I hope.
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. - Tyler Durden
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

Cool....wish I met Fonzie and Hulkster.

January marked 40th anniversary Happy Days {up} 8)
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

The autographs were very reasonable Hulk Hogan $100 but included photo. Staff asked if I wanted my autograph personalized I said yes and they wrote my name on a sticky note and put it on the photo. They were a lot of pics to choose from including a photo already signed by Kevin Nash and Scott Hall. It was $150 because Hulk was going to sign it too and it was already signed by the other two. I did not take photo with him because I didn't make the cutoff time. People in front of me were able to and when I got up there the staff said he was done. I was the last person. I thought he could he could have done one more person. I had my money and everything. But the staff said you could take a video of you going up for him to sign the photo but they couldn't guarantee he would look up. My friend took video and he got the perfect pic of me and Hulk Hogan. When I went up for Hulk Hogan to sign the photo Hulk Hogan saw my friend recording so he looked up at me, smiled and shook my hand. I took that part out of the video and kept it as a picture. It looks great. I think it was $50 to take a photo with Hogan if I was able to do it. Henry Winkler $50 for autograph and picture with him and a lot of pics to choose from. Rowdy Roddy Piper was $40 for an autograph. Lots of pics to choose from. $10 for a photo with him. Richard Kiel was $40 for an autograph and picture with him. Lots of pics to choose from.
Lisasautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lisasautographs »

magicmanplc wrote:The autographs were very reasonable Hulk Hogan $100 but included photo. Staff asked if I wanted my autograph personalized I said yes and they wrote my name on a sticky note and put it on the photo. They were a lot of pics to choose from including a photo already signed by Kevin Nash and Scott Hall. It was $150 because Hulk was going to sign it too and it was already signed by the other two. I did not take photo with him because I didn't make the cutoff time. People in front of me were able to and when I got up there the staff said he was done. I was the last person. I thought he could he could have done one more person. I had my money and everything. But the staff said you could take a video of you going up for him to sign the photo but they couldn't guarantee he would look up. My friend took video and he got the perfect pic of me and Hulk Hogan. When I went up for Hulk Hogan to sign the photo Hulk Hogan saw my friend recording so he looked up at me, smiled and shook my hand. I took that part out of the video and kept it as a picture. It looks great. I think it was $50 to take a photo with Hogan if I was able to do it. Henry Winkler $50 for autograph and picture with him and a lot of pics to choose from. Rowdy Roddy Piper was $40 for an autograph. Lots of pics to choose from. $10 for a photo with him. Richard Kiel was $40 for an autograph and picture with him. Lots of pics to choose from.
Jesus Christ................... How did you pay for all them? You must be rich are you? I would hate too pay all that ridiculous amount of money just for a few signed worthless photos.
What a waste of money. You must have money too burn. $150 for hulk hogans autograph. :shock: :shock:
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

Lisasautographs wrote:
Jesus Christ................... How did you pay for all them? You must be rich are you? I would hate too pay all that ridiculous amount of money just for a few signed worthless photos.
What a waste of money. You must have money too burn. $150 for hulk hogans autograph. :shock: :shock:
It's none of your business how I get my money and if I'm "rich" or not but I do save my money for events like that. Also if you think signed photos are worthless why are you on this site and why did you sign up to be a member? It was actually $100 for Hogan. $150 if you wanted it also signed by Kevin Nash and Scott Hall.