Sally Field COMPARISON!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sally Field COMPARISON!

Post by dancingirl1 »

This is just my opinion:

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Zaj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sally Field COMPARISON!

Post by Zaj »

People will STILL doubt it. I've been 100% convinced she's sent out secs for a long time... but, you know how people are. 8)
jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jason1980s »

Great post!

She definitely has used a secretary since I first started collecting, in 2000. For a time, she used the same as Al Pacino. She used to send out the same size (like 5x7) and style as a lot of the sec users like Paul Newman/Keifer Sutherland, Broderick/Parker, Pacino etc...

The Letterman signature is a terrific example because of the lengthy inscription. No one should be able to doubt, BUT of course they will. They'll say she has a special sig for her friends or some nonsense like that.
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

Meet WWWF and NWA wrestling legends Handsome Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant, a WWE Hall of Famer

ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!
Get your picture taken with Jimmy!
Enjoy his museum of wrestling memorabilia
Purchase a souvenir t-shirt, dvd or book or have a mask, pair of boots or trunks customized by Jimmy's talented seamstress wife, Angel
Watch his talented BWC students perform in-ring.

Thanks always, for your support Jimmy!
http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Zaj wrote:People will STILL doubt it. I've been 100% convinced she's sent out secs for a long time... but, you know how people are. 8)
Yes I know.
jason1980s wrote:Great post!
Thanks!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
usernamegoeshere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usernamegoeshere »

Nice post. Kind of disappointing though that she is yet another celebrity who uses a secretarial signature. :(
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

usernamegoeshere wrote:Nice post. Kind of disappointing though that she is yet another celebrity who uses a secretarial signature. :(
I know but there are other ways to get her... I guess I gotta think positive LOL!
cagneyfan
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by cagneyfan »

Hard to get.

I got no lace on my undershirt!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

cagneyfan wrote:Image
That's not TTM Though.
cagneyfan

Post by cagneyfan »

Correct - just giving another example of an authentic sig. :)
I got no lace on my undershirt!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

cagneyfan wrote:Correct - just giving another example of an authentic sig. :)
Thanks. @ least we know she signs authentically IP. haha!! {up}