Peyton Manning SUCCESS!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jrmiller9484
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Peyton Manning SUCCESS!!!!

Post by jrmiller9484 »

Right, but he sees the mail moron. He actually does have a home in Englewood and he is there parts of the offseason. I'm a huge Bronco fan and I'm pretty sure I know much more about my guys than you. Did you happen to see that he has been there for the recruitment of the free agents? Or did you happen to see the offseason workouts started today? Get your facts straight man before you open your mouth and look more like an idiot!
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

jrmiller9484 wrote:Right, but he sees the mail moron. He actually does have a home in Englewood and he is there parts of the offseason. I'm a huge Bronco fan and I'm pretty sure I know much more about my guys than you. Did you happen to see that he has been there for the recruitment of the free agents? Or did you happen to see the offseason workouts started today? Get your facts straight man before you open your mouth and look more like an idiot!
do you know their dick sizes too because it sounds like you would enjoy getting on your knees for any of the team

and no he doesn't recruit players, that's called tampering.
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
Illy Mitchum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Illy Mitchum »

TheArtist wrote:did i say anywhere that they're ghostsigned?
You have asserted it very strongly in the past...
jrmiller9484 wrote:Right, but he sees the mail moron. He actually does have a home in Englewood and he is there parts of the offseason. I'm a huge Bronco fan and I'm pretty sure I know much more about my guys than you. Did you happen to see that he has been there for the recruitment of the free agents? Or did you happen to see the offseason workouts started today? Get your facts straight man before you open your mouth and look more like an idiot!
Ding Ding Ding!

I'm sure he's been back kn Denver getting ready for OTAls at least a week.
TTM Successes:
-Daniel Day-Lewis x2
-Francis Ford Coppola
-Peyton Manning x2
-Larry David ("Seinfeld" Co-Creator, Star of "Curb Your Enthusiasm")
-Howard Stern
-Lil Wayne
-David Tyree x2 (Super Bowl XLII New York Giants Helmet Catch Hero)
-Jerry Reese (Two Time Super Bowl Winning General Manager of the New York Giants)
-Nick Offerman (Ron Swanson on "Parks & Recreation")
-Pete Docter (Pixar Director/Writer of "UP", "Inside Out")
-John Mara x2 (Owner of the New York Giants)
-Harry Carson (NFL Hall Of Famer - New York Giants)
-Kevin Gilbride x3 (Two Time Super Bowl Winning Offensive Cordinator of the New York Giants)
-Steve Tisch (Co-Owner of the New York Giants)
-Brad Bird (Pixar Director/Writer of "The Incredibles", "Ratatoullie")
-Lawrence Taylor x2 (Most Likely Secretarial)

Favorite Autograph In My Collection:
Bob Dylan - Aquired Directly from Columbia Records via NYC "Tempest" Pop Up Shop
jrmiller9484
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jrmiller9484 »

Nice comments man! You must know a lot about being into men to have to say things about dicks and gettin on knees.

And you need to know more about the NFL man if you're gonna try to sound smart! If a current player is on the grounds of their own facility and a potential player shows up to discuss possibly joining the team, he can have a conversation with him. It's tampering if he's a restricted free agent or on another teams roster. What a freakin dumbass you are!

Oh and the ghostsigner comment is so true coming from you....look up Eli Manning successes on here and you will see you said that they both use the same ghostsigner! FUCKING IDIOT!
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

jrmiller9484 wrote:Nice comments man! You must know a lot about being into men to have to say things about dicks and gettin on knees.

And you need to know more about the NFL man if you're gonna try to sound smart! If a current player is on the grounds of their own facility and a potential player shows up to discuss possibly joining the team, he can have a conversation with him. It's tampering if he's a restricted free agent or on another teams roster. What a freakin **** you are!

Oh and the ghostsigner comment is so true coming from you....look up Eli Manning successes on here and you will see you said that they both use the same ghostsigner! **** IDIOT!
it's pointless to have a conversation with you. your reading comprehension is the equivalent of your shoe size

having a conversation and recruiting are two different things
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
jrmiller9484
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jrmiller9484 »

Again, nice comments. I more than likely have a higher education level than you, so yes, this conversation is pointless. So what do you think recruitment is? Not having a conversation? Haha what a joke! Good luck in trolling peoples successes on here chump!
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

jrmiller9484 wrote:Again, nice comments. I more than likely have a higher education level than you, !
doubt it, but if that helps you sleep at night then more power to you. along with dreaming about peyton's dick in your mouth
jrmiller9484
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jrmiller9484 »

Keep bringing up the gay talk man! It's crackin me up that you're only comebacks have to do with that. Must be some sort of insecurity you have. And just for the record, I don't have any issues with gay people. I do however want to slap the hell out of those who constantly use it as some sort of derogatory comeback at people who aren't gay.

GO BRONCOS AND GO PEYTON MANNING!
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DiamondDave »

TheArtist wrote:
jrmiller9484 wrote:Nice comments man! You must know a lot about being into men to have to say things about dicks and gettin on knees.

And you need to know more about the NFL man if you're gonna try to sound smart! If a current player is on the grounds of their own facility and a potential player shows up to discuss possibly joining the team, he can have a conversation with him. It's tampering if he's a restricted free agent or on another teams roster. What a freakin **** you are!

Oh and the ghostsigner comment is so true coming from you....look up Eli Manning successes on here and you will see you said that they both use the same ghostsigner! **** IDIOT!
it's pointless to have a conversation with you. your reading comprehension is the equivalent of your shoe size

You bring no merit and no value to this site. You are insulting and rude and have no business posting here any longer.
I sincerely hope your behavior gets addressed. Sadly, I know it won't..... Welcome to the list.
Trolls be gone!
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

DiamondDave wrote:
TheArtist wrote:

You bring no merit and no value to this site. You are insulting and rude and have no business posting here any longer.
I sincerely hope your behavior gets addressed. Sadly, I know it won't..... Welcome to the list.

living rent free in my head? not sure what that means.

it's pointless to have a conversation with jrmiller about contractual law or the nfl's cba because he knows nothing about either of those topics. i doubt he even knows what the cba is without checking wikipedia

getting back to my initial point, peyton has handlers opening his mail yet that point seems to cloud the minds of jrmiller and the other idiot