Zoe Saldana Success! (Star Trek)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
outdancing
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Zoe Saldana Success! (Star Trek)

Post by outdancing »

I'm so excited about this one! Zoe Saldana plays Uhura in Star Trek Into Darkness. :D

Sent: 7/16/13
Received: Around 8/30/13 (really quick!!)

I sent 2 5x7 photos with a SASE and LOR. She sent back the 2 photos in my SASE. Unfortunately, one of the photos smeared on its way back to me. Either way, I'm excited that I got something back! {up}

I'm pretty sure I used the address before but I'm a little confused because someone reported an RTS from it:

Fulton & Meyer
outdated

Successes of 2014: Aubrey Plaza and Taylor Schilling
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Zoe Saldana Success! (Star Trek)

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! she is very talented and beautiful
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Mandy2050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mandy2050 »

congrats on you success, I sent to her months ago and is still waiting to get back from her.
Most Recent TTM Successes: Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jack Black, Chris Evans, Randy Couture,
Meghan Trainor

Waiting For: Too many to list.

Feel Free to Check Out My Autograph Collection at: http://amandas-autograph-collection.weebly.com

Please do not leave comments on authenticity. If I want to believe its real, please let me believe that.
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

Wow. Congrats!! I tried her at that address back in March and still haven't heard anything. I sent to her in August via venue, so my fingers are crossed that I am able to catch her! She's such a beautiful and talented actress. I'm jealous! {up}
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi outdancing :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Zoe Saldana on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
outdancing
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by outdancing »

Yep, here's the scan of my envelope!

Successes of 2014: Aubrey Plaza and Taylor Schilling
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Hate to be a negative nellie, but its probably a secretarial. I always cross-reference my sigs with Mike the Fanboy (who posts pictures of the stars signing) - and all of Zoe's IP sigs look like this:

Big swirls and quite short - never her full name.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by marksautographs »

Morphindel wrote:Hate to be a negative nellie, but its probably a secretarial. I always cross-reference my sigs with Mike the Fanboy (who posts pictures of the stars signing) - and all of Zoe's IP sigs look like this:

Big swirls and quite short - never her full name.
I believe Zoe's TTMs are authentic. Mike the Fanboy gets his autographs in person, meaning they will be sloppier than if the celeb sat down and took their time with an autograph. So it's sometimes hard to compare TTM and in person.
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
dr_moffett
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dr_moffett »

All her through the mail are sec. Check our her autographed star trek cards. They match the IP auto and not even close to the TTM