nicholas lyndhurst personalised success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Daryl Hopkins
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

nicholas lyndhurst personalised success

Post by Daryl Hopkins »

Today i received a Nicholas lyndhurst signed photo after i had a epic fail last time. i didn't enclose a sase so that's prob why it took a few weeks not sure how long exact but i received it today address used Nicholas Lyndhurst
Chatto & Linnit Ltd.
123a Kings Road
London SW3 4PL
UK
Last edited by Daryl Hopkins on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: nicholas lyndhurst personalised success

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

Daryl Hopkins wrote:Today i received a Nicholas lyndhurst signed photo after i had a epic fail last time. i didn't enclose a sase so that's prob why it took a few weeks not sure how long exact but i received it today

And I'll get ready for your response but can you seriously tell me how this conforms to any of the rules of the forum?

It's a great success you've got there, he's a quality one to have, and most posters on here will know how to write to him, but ...

No Address
No Dates (okay, approx ones there)
No Photo

Is it really so difficult to write...

I sent it to Chatto & Linnit, 123a Kings Road,London SW3 4PL
Here's my Twitter account username, until I figure out how to link from my phone, you can check it out there

?

Aside from being no help to the forum at all, as I explained to you, it's a total waste of your time posting this as it will be destined for the trash or total removal from the forum for the above reasons.
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

Congratulations Daryl. That great success. {up}
NB
Daryl Hopkins
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Daryl Hopkins »

I use my twitter you still complain i cant remember dates the address is in the database so fuck off and just focus on your own posts
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

Hi Daryl It's best you ignore this stilllucky guy
He likes to kick off every now and again to appear big, hurl some abuse at people then disappear again. If you ignore him he goes away for a while.
I can only assume his mummy confiscated his tonka trucks for the day. ;-)
NB
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Daryl Hopkins wrote:I use my twitter you still complain i cant remember dates the address is in the database so **** off and just focus on your own posts
Ah, overreacting again? Good stuff.

Seriously, this post gives no indication of anything. You posted a success the other day, commented on the address you used and mentioned your twitter. That's all you have to do until you figure out how to put photos on here (which I have advised you how to do on several occasions to try and make it easier for you). I would be the one who trawled your twitter to find the right links and to let you know how to do it.

I don't need to focus on my own posts thanks, I know how to use the internet, I know how to link to pics, and I know how to post details on this forum. I also don't need to resort to language which the censor deems inappropriate to use.

I did expect your response, but I struggle to understand why you can't post the basics. It's not difficult.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
)
Daryl Hopkins
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Daryl Hopkins »

I cant remember the dates that's why i don't i use twitter for pics have deleted them and post a few at a time i have a David Beckham success you ain't commented on that one if i dont know the dates im not going to say
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Daryl Hopkins wrote:I cant remember the dates that's why i don't i use twitter for pics have deleted them and post a few at a time i have a David Beckham success you ain't commented on that one if i dont know the dates im not going to say
You're right, there was no need to comment on the Beckham one as you put the address used and mentioned your twitter name on it. I don't feel the need to say congrats on getting a PP, because I could sneeze and produce the same end effect...

Forget the dates, you put approximations on it, and I said that at the start, but the post is pointless. No address, no image, no dates makes this nothing. Miss the dates out on their own, big deal, it can happen, but the address and the photo is the key point of the listing. This is a fanmail site for showing and sharing what we have got and how we have got them. You've done neither here, or in most cases, despite saying you would.

Ask yourself this... what's the point in posting an entry like that? What does it achieve?

And yes, well done for editing in the address after it was provided for you on a plate.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Daryl Hopkins :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Nicholas Lyndhurst on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)