Si Robertson Duck Dynasty Success !!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Hubbaleg69
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Si Robertson Duck Dynasty Success !!

Post by Hubbaleg69 »

Could someone please clarify the photo requirements for me. If you do not have a picture of anyone from the cast can you request a photo? If you send a photo to be signed, where are you getting the photos that are being sent? Would love to have a signed picture, but do not have any.
JPriestleyFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JPriestleyFan »

Hubbaleg69

First go to Google & look up photos of Si or whomever, choose one that you like and download it, then upload it to a photo lab online ie. Target, Wal Mart etc. Just make sure the photo is clear check the pixels the higher the better. Also, if you have trouble google how to download then upload. Hope this helps.

And I agree Uncle Si is super funny. I sent a request a few days ago. I look forward to hopefully getting my photo signed and personalized. :D [us]
JPriestleyFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JPriestleyFan »

The same address listed above for Si.
Ianwrenn87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ianwrenn87 »

Sent photo of si jase willie and Phil in October and got a cast signed photo in November with those guys and jep,Martin,Godwin, Alan, and others
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

JPriestleyFan wrote:Hubbaleg69

First go to Google & look up photos of Si or whomever, choose one that you like and download it, then upload it to a photo lab online ie. Target, Wal Mart etc. Just make sure the photo is clear check the pixels the higher the better. Also, if you have trouble google how to download then upload. Hope this helps.

And I agree Uncle Si is super funny. I sent a request a few days ago. I look forward to hopefully getting my photo signed and personalized. :D [us]
Why are you responding to someone who has posted almost a year ago? Please don't bump old topics.
Vintagekt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Vintagekt »

Mailed letter with self addressed stamped envelope on 3/27/14 to the address below. Received an autographed picture of Si on 4/5/14! Awesome!

Silas Robertson
335 Philpot Rd
West Monroe, LA 71292