Morgan Freeman Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
unbb24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Morgan Freeman Success

Post by unbb24 »

I sent him a letter, self-addressed envelope and a photo. Three months later, he replied me with my photo signed and added a pre-print photo. The black and white photo is the pre-print photo. The colored photo is the photo that I sent. I don't know if it's authentic. So, any opinions about the authenticity of the signature on the colored photo (the photo on the right) are welcome.

Sent: November 9 2013
Received: February 26 2014

Address used:
Morgan Freeman
Revelations Entertainment
1221 2nd Street
4th Floor
Santa Monica Monica, CA 90401
USA

Photo:
Uploaded with surfmypictures
admin
Site Admin

Re: Morgan Freeman Success

Post by admin »

Hi unbb24 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Morgan Freeman on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

Definitely not authentic. Freeman will rarely ever sign IP and will not sign TTM.

Ever since the injuries he received in a car accident several years ago he signing habits have gotten worse.
george2607

Post by george2607 »

Hi CHI,

Very strong statement.

For those of us who do not know you, could you please explain how you know and can be so sure about it.

Thanks
Zaj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zaj »

george2607 wrote:Hi CHI,

Very strong statement.

For those of us who do not know you, could you please explain how you know and can be so sure about it.

Thanks
He is correct. Freeman is quoted as saying, "I don't do autographs, they're are a waste of time."
http://www.eurweb.com/2013/04/morgan-fr ... e-of-time/
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Zaj wrote:

Very strong statement.

Thanks
He is correct. Freeman is quoted as saying, "I don't do autographs, they're are a waste of time."
If they are a waste of time why does he even hire a sec to sign then? Kinda redundant.
Zaj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zaj »

vivalakayla wrote:
Zaj wrote:

Very strong statement.

Thanks
If they are a waste of time why does he even hire a sec to sign then? Kinda redundant.
You're assuming he tells his secretary to do it. For all he knows, he DOESN'T know. lol
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Zaj wrote:
You're assuming he tells his secretary to do it. For all he knows, he DOESN'T know. lol
Jeez! If I was famous I'd wanna know this kinda stuff haha. I'd be on top of it.
jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jason1980s »

Zaj wrote:If they are a waste of time why does he even hire a sec to sign then? Kinda redundant.

You're assuming he tells his secretary to do it. For all he knows, he DOESN'T know. lol[/quote]

I wouldn't be surprised if there were stars who didn't know. I bet some haven't even seen the people who sign for them, in years.

There was also a movie or agency address where someone sent to Kristen Davis and someone (not KD) sent back all the photos signed with trash comments. One I remember most is writing the sender's wife should leave him.

Morgan Freeman is near impossible IP, he won't even make his way over to fans.
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

Meet WWWF and NWA wrestling legends Handsome Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant, a WWE Hall of Famer

ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!
Get your picture taken with Jimmy!
Enjoy his museum of wrestling memorabilia
Purchase a souvenir t-shirt, dvd or book or have a mask, pair of boots or trunks customized by Jimmy's talented seamstress wife, Angel
Watch his talented BWC students perform in-ring.

Thanks always, for your support Jimmy!
http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/
Striker83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Striker83 »

Zaj wrote:

Very strong statement.

Thanks

Not always...
http://www.mikethefanboy.com/pretty-in- ... -and-more/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite TTM: Amanda Seyfried, Calvin Johnson, Clayton Kershaw, Jordy Nelson, Jose Abreu, Josh Hamilton, Max Scherzer, Paul Goldschmidt, Peyton Manning, Steve Young, Wade Boggs

Most Wanted: Aaron Rodgers, Benjamin Burnley, Bryce Harper, Denzel Washington, Drew Brees, Giancarlo Stanton, Katy Perry, Yasiel Puig, Zack Greinke