Success in the Making

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Daniel_Lassiter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Success in the Making

Post by Daniel_Lassiter »

When it comes to writing to Max Raabe I've seen someone do a letter of request and all, but how do you go about requesting an autograph and then use a regular envelope and possibly return postage/envelope[?] so the celebrity can send something back? Don't move this topic, it'll be a success and all
Official Fanmail Account of Future Published Writer, Daniel Lassiter
george2607

Re: Success in the Making

Post by george2607 »

What is your point????
Daniel_Lassiter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

george2607 wrote:What is your point????
the point is aside from the standard envelope to place the letter in whatelse would you include so a celebrity doesn't have to use their own money on postage/envelope/etc.
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

Daniel_Lassiter wrote:
the point is aside from the standard envelope to place the letter in whatelse would you include so a celebrity doesn't have to use their own money on postage/envelope/etc.
So your point is that you couldn't bother actually reading other posts.

Your question has been answered here, here, here, and here.

So why do you expect other members to do your research for you?

I pasted the links this time as a courtesy.

Next time you ask a question that's been answered multiple times on this site, I'm reporting it as Spam and moving on.

If you're genuinely unsure of how to use this website, I direct you to admin's signature:

That box is located at the top of the page on every page of this forum. Type your question into it.

You can also access that same feature by going directly to Google (link provided for your benefit) and formatting your search as pictured below:

As I've said, this time, I did this as a courtesy. Next time you post a question designed to waste everyone's time, I will report it as Spam and see that it gets deleted.
Daniel_Lassiter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

MW1221 wrote:
Daniel_Lassiter wrote:

Next time you ask a question that's been answered multiple times on this site, I'm reporting it as Spam and moving on.

If you're genuinely unsure of how to use this website, I direct you to admin's signature:

That box is located at the top of the page on every page of this forum. Type your question into it.

You can also access that same feature by going directly to Google (link provided for your benefit) and formatting your search as pictured below:

As I've said, this time, I did this as a courtesy. Next time you post a question designed to waste everyone's time, I will report it as Spam and see that it gets deleted.
As courtesy from me to you: Kiss my ass!
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

Daniel_Lassiter wrote:
MW1221 wrote:
Daniel_Lassiter wrote:

As courtesy from me to you: Kiss my ass!
Yes, you're very welcome for taking the time to provide you with an answer to your question.
Daniel_Lassiter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I didn't thank you so don't act as if I did.
george2607

Post by george2607 »

OK guys, let's calm down.

MW-a bit overboard but have to side with you.

DL-not only has this type of request been answered over and over but it is also on the FAQ'a of any site interested in the subject. Aside from that it is a DUMB question!!! Think about it for a minute--what does anyone need to sign something and send it back without costing anything? Let me think, oh yea, an envelope, stamps and a pen. And of course if you want someone to do something you ask in way of a letter of request (LOR). Wow that wasn't hard to figure out was it?

Now that is out of the way let's get back to using the site as it was intended.
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

george2607 wrote:OK guys, let's calm down.

MW-a bit overboard but have to side with you.

DL-not only has this type of request been answered over and over but it is also on the FAQ'a of any site interested in the subject. Aside from that it is a DUMB question!!! Think about it for a minute--what does anyone need to sign something and send it back without costing anything? Let me think, oh yea, an envelope, stamps and a pen. And of course if you want someone to do something you ask in way of a letter of request (LOR). Wow that wasn't hard to figure out was it?

Now that is out of the way let's get back to using the site as it was intended.
Overboard?

I disagree wholeheartedly.

I could've gone off on him without answering his question, but instead, I took the time to do so.

And the selfish asshole couldn't be bothered even saying thank you.

So no, I don't think I went overboard at all.

And he needs to change his signature. The irony wore off and now it just gives me a headache.
supes123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by supes123 »

guys we all need to relax here mw you are goin overboard