Josh Hutcherson Success !

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
elenaXDluv6364
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Josh Hutcherson Success !

Post by elenaXDluv6364 »

I Sent a Letter, a SASE, and 2 pictures to the address in the data base on July 29, 2013. I recieved a signed 8x10 picture on December 13, 2013 and he returned 2 of the pictures I sent unsigned. Im aware that his signature is an autopen , but I am glad I got something back !

Picture

Letter

Last edited by elenaXDluv6364 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most Wanted: J.K. Rowling, Emma Watson, Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Rachel McAdams, and Helena Bonham Carter!!!
Sent Recently: Steven Yeun
PM me if YOU have the Via Venue for any of these celebrities. Thanks! :) Chloe Grace Moretz, , Tobey Maguire, Leonardo Dicaprio, Johnny Depp, Michelle Williams, Emma Watson,and James Franco
Favorite Successes:Theo James (IP on Insurgent set), Andrew Lincoln(A), Selena Gomez(A), Debby Ryan(A), Miley Cyrus (pp), Amanda Seyfried(A), Katy Perry(A)
luvdance123
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Josh Hutcherson Success !

Post by luvdance123 »

Congrats! I need to send to him soon.
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

How long did it take to receive
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
trevor1066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by trevor1066 »

luvdance123 wrote:Congrats! I need to send to him soon.
Why would you bother just for a autopen?
It's not much of a success is it.
[ugotmail]
luvdance123

Post by luvdance123 »

trevor1066 wrote:
I am okay collecting autopens and still consider them successes. I understand not everyone considers them a success but we all collect different things.
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

Congrats....While i personally would not consider it an autograph. As a fan of who you write to...usually I would like a photo too so it would go into my collection... :D
I Love to Collect....and right now I'm specializing in Star Wars autographs!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi elenaXDluv6364 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

When did you receive it please?

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Josh Hutcherson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
elenaXDluv6364
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elenaXDluv6364 »

I received it on December 13, 2013

admin wrote:Hi elenaXDluv6364 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

When did you receive it please?

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Josh Hutcherson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
csiny1000 wrote:How long did it take to receive
Most Wanted: J.K. Rowling, Emma Watson, Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Rachel McAdams, and Helena Bonham Carter!!!
Sent Recently: Steven Yeun
PM me if YOU have the Via Venue for any of these celebrities. Thanks! :) Chloe Grace Moretz, , Tobey Maguire, Leonardo Dicaprio, Johnny Depp, Michelle Williams, Emma Watson,and James Franco
Favorite Successes:Theo James (IP on Insurgent set), Andrew Lincoln(A), Selena Gomez(A), Debby Ryan(A), Miley Cyrus (pp), Amanda Seyfried(A), Katy Perry(A)
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

luvdance123 wrote:
trevor1066 wrote:
I am okay collecting autopens and still consider them successes. I understand not everyone considers them a success but we all collect different things.
I just dont get the logic behind wasting your time and money getting a fake. There's just no logic to that.
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
luvdance123

Post by luvdance123 »

I just dont get the logic behind wasting your time and money getting a fake. There's just no logic to that.[/quote]

I think we should all just accept that we all collect different things and consider different things success. I am sending to him because (even though I know I will get an ap signature) I am a fan of his and his work. He is a great actor. It is nice to get a good quality photo of the actor too. (Because my printer doesn't print that good) and it only cost about 2.50 or less to send.