RIP Nelson Mandela Please Pay your Respects

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Dobbie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: RIP Nelson Mandela Please Pay your Respects

Post by Dobbie »

badleejeff wrote:Um...I'm not trying to cause a problem but are you guys familiar with "necklacing"? It's a punishment that Nelson Mandela and his party used in which a rubber tire is soaked in gasoline, placed around someone's neck, and lit on fire. Under apartheid many innocent black folk were persecuted terribly but under Mandela, South Africa became a terrifying h*** for white people. I had some family who lived there for a while and they had to have electrified barbed wire fences around their house because of black on white race attacks. Please don't get angry at me for posting this but I'm a history teacher and it frightens me the way the whole world has bought into this idea of saint Mandela. I'm not defending apartheid by any stretch of the imagination but Mandela and his cronies have honestly been just as bad for the nation of South Africa.
To affiliate Nelson Mandela with such an atrocious act is an absolute disgrace. The reason why your family surrounded themselves with barbed wire is most likely because they had something to hide....guilt perhaps? Watch invictus, you may learn a thing or two about this icon. Sport played a huge role in our nation building. Rugby was amd still is to a degree a white dominated sport here in South Africa. He made it his mission to be a part of it. To associate himself with everyone and respected everyone around him. Tata Madiba, you will be missed!
badleejeff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by badleejeff »

Wait, I'm confused...what does his love of rugby have to do with it? Hitler liked puppies, but I'm not sure I'd consider that a redeeming quality exactly. And really? Based on a movie portrayal? Yikes. As far as it being a disgrace to associate Mandela with atrocities, that would be true if he hasn't been guilty of so many atrocities...yes there are areas of South Africa that are indeed safe, there are many that are not. Be honest, the economy was better under apartheid, the standard of living was better, roads were built, schools were built...actually it seems to me that the entire infrastructure of the country was built long before Nelson Mandela and that things have deteriorated significantly in the years since. as far as mocking the long knives theory... It hasn't happened YET. And even if it doesn't, that doesn't mean that there are some perhaps MANY who would LIKE to see it happen...I just think people should look at the country objectively rather than thru the shades of political correctness. Call a spade a spade.
Jeff Lees
...now I pray for a single kiss from her, to be lashed and crucified...
Dobbie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dobbie »

You have conveniently neglected to mention all those that died for equality in South Africa whilst being ruled during the apartheid era. Is this not signfcant to you because they were primarily african? Obviously many white South Africans preferred living during that era, why would'nt they? They had more rights than any other at the time.

I am by no means saying you should solely base a film on an individuals life. I was merely introducing you to a speck of what this man has achieved to mend racial lines amongst many in our beloved country.
Dobbie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dobbie »

Yes the South African Rand was a lot stronger back then, roads and schools were indeed built. Standard of living better to some perhaps, but to not have a voice? Limited rights? That is what Nelson Mandela fought for. South Africa needed to strip away all the layers in order to find what was rotten. These schools were primarily for white south africans, infrastructures too! So to many this was not quality living but a constant reminder of what they could not have or achieve, they were respected from afar as long as they were put in their place.
Dobbie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dobbie »

badleejeff,
Free history lesson for you
http://www.un.org/en/events/mandeladay/ ... 1962.shtml
Looks like he fought against race discrimination which would contradict your statement associating Mandela with necklacing white individuals.
badleejeff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by badleejeff »

The real legacy of Nelson Mandela:
http://www.censorbugbear.org/
Jeff Lees
...now I pray for a single kiss from her, to be lashed and crucified...
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

And now we're getting bored. General Discussion or not, I was sure this forum was meant to be about autograph collecting. Here's the thing people believe what they do, and regardless of opinions the argument will continue. Think how I feel... in Glasgow the football world doesn't revolve around goals, but religion. It's sad, it's pathetic but nothing you say prevents the other side believing in what they say.

The man's dead, let it lie.
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

Okay, so before i say this.. i want to remind you that i am not condemning or hating.. I am simply revealing some insight into the man we herald as a hero... When Nelson passed away, my news feed was filled with people proclaiming his passing as the saddest event in history and such, but i wonder if before we laud him, we knew exactly who we laud... (p.s.. this is the briefest of summaries)

Nelson madela was born just after WW1, and was destined to become a Tribal leader of Powerful South African Tribe as per his high standing birth. He ended up jumping into bed with the Soviet Union and becoming a prominent figure in the South African Communist Party, and with his Communist friends fought to overthrown the South African apartheid government with a Communist Marxist one..

**This is where the deception lies.. on tv, we get.. "oooh mandela fought for freedom and anti-racism" what happened was he tried to replace an evil with another type of evil**

anyhow.. In such aspirations, Mandela was directly involved in much war murder some unspeakable atrocities. He helped establish a guerilla terrorist group called "The spear of the nation" (MK's) who have a track record of things you wouldn't wanna hear about. His ex-wife winnie's favorite torture technique was called necklacing where you put a tire around someone' neck and light it on fire.. Mandela was arrested for Terrorism in 1962..

When the people that brought mandela up gained enough power to political pressure him out of prison.. Things got worse.. Mandela was rushed into office and South Africa turned into the Rape and murder capital of the world.. in the same year mandela became president.. tens of thousands of white people were annihilated in south Africa. on top of that 800,000 Tutsis were killed by the Hutu Tribe.. yes, that number is correct
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The reason i'm writing this because I've been researching literal mind control and mass population conditioning/brainwashing.. Look how easy it was for them to implant the idea that Mandela was a saint in your mind.. would you have all praised him with a hero's passing had you known this ahead of time?.. lastly.. I am NOT hating or condemning, because mandela actually did have a lot of courage and may have done some good things.. i'm just trying to show you the vast stranglehold your tv and your news have on our perspective of the world. peace and love. oh... and here's a video of nelson mandela chanting "Kill the Whites" with his MK guerilla terrorists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

cjhanson wrote:Okay, so before i say this.. i want to remind you that i am not condemning or hating.. I am simply revealing some insight into the man we herald as a hero... When Nelson passed away, my news feed was filled with people proclaiming his passing as the saddest event in history and such, but i wonder if before we laud him, we knew exactly who we laud... (p.s.. this is the briefest of summaries)

Nelson madela was born just after WW1, and was destined to become a Tribal leader of Powerful South African Tribe as per his high standing birth. He ended up jumping into bed with the Soviet Union and becoming a prominent figure in the South African Communist Party, and with his Communist friends fought to overthrown the South African apartheid government with a Communist Marxist one..

**This is where the deception lies.. on tv, we get.. "oooh mandela fought for freedom and anti-racism" what happened was he tried to replace an evil with another type of evil**

anyhow.. In such aspirations, Mandela was directly involved in much war murder some unspeakable atrocities. He helped establish a guerilla terrorist group called "The spear of the nation" (MK's) who have a track record of things you wouldn't wanna hear about. His ex-wife winnie's favorite torture technique was called necklacing where you put a tire around someone' neck and light it on fire.. Mandela was arrested for Terrorism in 1962..

When the people that brought mandela up gained enough power to political pressure him out of prison.. Things got worse.. Mandela was rushed into office and South Africa turned into the Rape and murder capital of the world.. in the same year mandela became president.. tens of thousands of white people were annihilated in south Africa. on top of that 800,000 Tutsis were killed by the Hutu Tribe.. yes, that number is correct
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The reason i'm writing this because I've been researching literal mind control and mass population conditioning/brainwashing.. Look how easy it was for them to implant the idea that Mandela was a saint in your mind.. would you have all praised him with a hero's passing had you known this ahead of time?.. lastly.. I am NOT hating or condemning, because mandela actually did have a lot of courage and may have done some good things.. i'm just trying to show you the vast stranglehold your tv and your news have on our perspective of the world. peace and love. oh... and here's a video of nelson mandela chanting "Kill the Whites" with his MK guerilla terrorists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
Sorry, you must have got confused somehow, what you meant to say instead of all the above was...
"Dick Van Dyke sends sec signatures"
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)