Keanu Reeves???

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Marj188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Keanu Reeves???

Post by Marj188 »

Does anyone know any new movie set addresses for Keanu Reeves!? {??} I've been searching everywhere for the Mare ll, but I couldn't find anything. :x So if you have any new movie set addresses for Keanu Reeves please do share them with me. I would really appreciate it! {??} :D Thank you. {up}
Marj188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marj188 »

I NEED!!!
barmy_army008

Post by barmy_army008 »

'Mare, Il'
Vertigo Entertainment
9348 Civic Center Dr.,
Mezzanine Level
Beverly Hills,
CA 90210
USA

You could try this one I found on a website. Its not tested so it might not work but you could give it a shot.
Marj188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marj188 »

AHHHH OH THANK YOU SO MUCH barmy!!! {??} {up} :D Well do you think it would work being the production company? Also is the worst case scenario that the letter comes back to me just the way I sent it? Either way Thank You barmy!
barmy_army008

Post by barmy_army008 »

If you put a return address on the envelope and he isn't at that address then I think a sticker is usually put on for the post office to return it to you. I don't think they get opened or anything.

I would've thought that that sending it to the production company would be ok. I sent a letter to Jack Black in New Zealand, which was via 'Big Primate Productions', and received a reply.

But like I said, the address isn't tested so I can't be held responsible if it doesn't work (although I have my fingers crossed for you)!
Marj188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marj188 »

OK then barmy I going for it! Thank you again!