the yaz

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jojolove
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

the yaz

Post by jojolove »

great one for the good guys,I have been for two years to put together all the living baseball hall of famers and on 10/10/13 I did it when after only five tries at four different addresses I've found on different sites my custom hand written letter came back signed,sent on 02/1/13 and all I did was send it to the red sox address in-season,yaz and joe morgon were by far the hardest on the list,I even have some negro league players and managers and umps,and I already had mickey mantle and joe dimaggio for hall dead guys and jim bibby,now I guess it's time to work on my pro football hall of famers,shot down five times so far with tom brady,but I already have my favorites,big ben,terry bradshaw and lynn swann and a few basketball players,larry bird keeps shooting me down,I am a disabled vet and this is all I do except watch tv. and over the last ten years or so my collection is at about 1200,my sister wants to know when I have enough and I tell her,when I have them all and I must say it's getting harder to come up with people still alive,but good addresses are still the hardest things to find,thank you fanmail,your addresses are mostly up to date and good,very few comebacks,later all must work now
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: the yaz

Post by vjw0307 »

Would like to see pic of this..Yaz doesn't sign TTM...
admin
Site Admin

Re: the yaz

Post by admin »

Hi jojolove :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Fanmail 8)