Keith Urban autographed cd (won)

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
tylerrock08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Keith Urban autographed cd (won)

Post by tylerrock08 »

A few months back I won a contest to be flown out to New Mexico to be the first out of five fans to hear Keith's new cd. My flight, hotel and everything was paid for! I asked his manager for an autograph and she told me I'd get on in the mail. Well, here it is!
So excited, I've been a fan since I was 14!

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 ... 1668805867
Favorite Successes: Lil Wayne, Pawn Stars, Bill Engvall, Diamond Rio, Kenny Chesney, Guy Fieri, Aaron Tippin, Tim McGraw, Priscilla Presley
Most wanted:Elvis Presley,Bryan Williams, The Three Stooges, Keith Urban, Steven Seagal
Recent successes: Lil Wayne, Brad Paisley, khloe kardashian Odom, Pawn Stars, Hornswoggle, Jerry Lawler
Recent requests:Taylor Swift, Dierks Bentley, Dave Batista
Gunners12345678
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Keith Urban autographed cd (won)

Post by Gunners12345678 »

Authentic, no suprise there,
so lucky!
WANTED - Aaron Paul, Sachin Tendulkar and Mesut Ozil. (Would like many BPL soccer players)

Please check out my new Autograph Collecting Page and like it! Link: https://www.facebook.com/Saltys.Super.Autographs

Best traders and really trustworthy: 1Ben123 and mutd1878
tylerrock08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Keith Urban autographed cd (won)

Post by tylerrock08 »

Gunners12345678 wrote:Authentic, no suprise there,
so lucky!

Thank you!
Favorite Successes: Lil Wayne, Pawn Stars, Bill Engvall, Diamond Rio, Kenny Chesney, Guy Fieri, Aaron Tippin, Tim McGraw, Priscilla Presley
Most wanted:Elvis Presley,Bryan Williams, The Three Stooges, Keith Urban, Steven Seagal
Recent successes: Lil Wayne, Brad Paisley, khloe kardashian Odom, Pawn Stars, Hornswoggle, Jerry Lawler
Recent requests:Taylor Swift, Dierks Bentley, Dave Batista