James Bond - Sir Roger Moore

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
enrohm1963
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

James Bond - Sir Roger Moore

Post by enrohm1963 »

I went to the Stage Door of the Theatre Royal, Glasgow on 10th November 2013 but due to the crowds that appeared after the afternoon event with Sir Roger finished, he did not make an appearance.

Fearing a similar outcome on Monday 11th November in Edinburgh, I wrote to him at the theatre with a photo and SASE in the hope he might respond. I delivered it by hand on the lunchtime of 11th November to the Stage Door of the Edinburgh Festival Theatre. I received a reply complete with my photo signed on 15th November 2013.

Thank you so much Sir Roger for replying. A great addition to my collection and a great reminder of the wonderful evening spent at the Theatre listening to him talk about his career.
george2607

Re: James Bond - Sir Roger Moore

Post by george2607 »

Great success. As the saying "There's more...........cat"
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

enrohm1963 wrote:I went to the Stage Door of the Theatre Royal, Glasgow on 10th November 2013 but due to the crowds that appeared after the afternoon event with Sir Roger finished, he did not make an appearance.

Fearing a similar outcome on Monday 11th November in Edinburgh, I wrote to him at the theatre with a photo and SASE in the hope he might respond. I delivered it by hand on the lunchtime of 11th November to the Stage Door of the Edinburgh Festival Theatre. I received a reply complete with my photo signed on 15th November 2013.

Thank you so much Sir Roger for replying. A great addition to my collection and a great reminder of the wonderful evening spent at the Theatre listening to him talk about his career.
Great success!! He did make an appearance in Glasgow though, and signed a few, but I knew it would be carnage so didn't bother. Well done on an awesome reply, just goes to show going the extra mile does pay off :D
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)
NeilPearson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NeilPearson »

Congrats! I did a similar thing for his show in Leeds. Even though I went to the performance, I didn't fancy my chances of getting him at the stage door so posted in advance.

Great signer and a fascinating man to listen to.
In-person successes:
Billy Joel, Alice Cooper, Orianthi, Bryan Adams, Mike Rutherford (Genesis), Gene Cernan (astronaut), Buzz Aldrin (astronaut), Paul Rodgers (singer), William Shatner, Sir Patrick Stewart, Bruce McCandless (astronaut), Greg H. Johnson (pilot of Space Shuttle Endeavour final flight)

TTM succcesses:
Phil Collins, Barry Humphries, Brian May, Roger Taylor, Gene Kranz (NASA Fight Director), Richie Sambora, Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button, Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso, Felippe Massa, Michael Schumacher, Chris Hadfield (astronaut), Ashley Roberts (Pussycat Dolls), Ant&Dec, Sir Roger Moore, Sir David Attenborough, Jim Lovell (astronaut), John Glenn (astronaut), Dame Judi Dench, Daniel Craig, Ben Whishaw (007-'Q'), Status Quo, Felix Baumgartner, Dave Prowse (Darth Vader), Torvill & Dean (Olympians), Noel Edmonds, Laura Trott (Olympian), Sir Chris Hoy (Olympian), Sir Steve Redgrave (Olympian), Dame Angela Landsbury, Tony Bennett, Bob Crippen (astronaut)
enrohm1963
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by enrohm1963 »

stillluckyas13canbe wrote:
enrohm1963 wrote:I went to the Stage Door of the Theatre Royal, Glasgow on 10th November 2013 but due to the crowds that appeared after the afternoon event with Sir Roger finished, he did not make an appearance.

Great success!! He did make an appearance in Glasgow though, and signed a few, but I knew it would be carnage so didn't bother. Well done on an awesome reply, just goes to show going the extra mile does pay off :D

I understand he signed on arrival but I went through for the end of the event. There were 4 of us when I arrived but as soon as the event finished about 100 descended upon the area. They brought the car to the door and then sent it around the block and round the back of the Theatre. It then left - it had darkened windows so I can only presume he left then. He also went straight off stage and away at the evening event in Edinburgh. This was kinda what I expected and my approach seemed my best hope for a success. Thanks for the kind comments everyone.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi enrohm1963 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Roger Moore on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)