Luis Suárez Miramontes winner of the Ballon d'Or (1960)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Luis Suárez Miramontes winner of the Ballon d'Or (1960)

Post by TheImpaler »

see the autographed photos here:
http://autographvip.blogspot.ro/2013/11 ... ontes.html

Mr Suarez signed some very interesting photos in Barcelona/s and Internazionale/s shirt.

Luis Suárez Miramontes, a Spanish former footballer and manager nicknamed El Arquitecto (The Architect). He became the first Spanish-born player to be voted Ballon d'Or (1960). In 1964 he helped Spain win the European Championship

sent LOR, SASE and 12 photos to
FC INTER MILANO
Corso Vittorio Emanuele 11 9
20122 Milano
Italia

sent: 10.10.13
received 11.11.13

I think the address in no longer valid because Mr Suarez resigned from Inter in October when the club was bought by Indonesian tycoon Erick Thohir

this is my 11th success for my WINNERS OF Ballon d'Or COLLECTION {up}

Cheers :)
Last edited by TheImpaler on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In person autographs from: John Malkovich, Brian May, Mike Tyson, Liz Mitchell, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Fabio Capello, Lech Walesa, Charles Duke, Francis Ford Coppola, Al Jareau, Gheorghe Hagi, Chester Williams, Nadia Comaneci, Ilie Nastase.
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Luis Suárez - winner of the Ballon d'Or (1960) - success

Post by TheImpaler »

In person autographs from: John Malkovich, Brian May, Mike Tyson, Liz Mitchell, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Fabio Capello, Lech Walesa, Charles Duke, Francis Ford Coppola, Al Jareau, Gheorghe Hagi, Chester Williams, Nadia Comaneci, Ilie Nastase.
Kenneth_B
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kenneth_B »

Congratulations! A great success with Suarez plus the others you shared here make it very impressive. I admire your focus to get all the winners
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheImpaler »

Kenneth_B wrote:Congratulations! A great success with Suarez plus the others you shared here make it very impressive. I admire your focus to get all the winners
Thank you for your kind words! {up} In January will be voted the 42rd winner. Sadly, five of them are already deceased so it will be hard to find authentic signed photos. I received until now 11 of them, waiting for 19; for 7 I do not have the right contacts yet. I estimate that my collection will be complete early in 2016 as I am working in parallel at other 16 collections.
Last edited by TheImpaler on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Luis Suárez Miramontes winner of the Ballon d'Or (1960)

Post by admin »

Hi TheImpaler :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Luis Suárez Miramontes on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)