Duck Dynasty promoting the sell of alcohol.

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
shava123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Duck Dynasty promoting the sell of alcohol.

Post by shava123 »

As a member of the Church of Christ which Duck Dynasty stars are also I am disappointed in their decision to promote an alcohol product. This is a sin and it really has a negative effect on Duck Dynasty as being Christians, as Christians are totally against the sell and use of any alcohol product. Unfortunately I and many others will be boycotting their show and their products until they stop the selling of the alcohol which I pray they will stop and get back to doing God's will. I have prayed for them since they began to help prevent them in getting mixed up with worldly ventures and unfortunately they have taken the wrong path, which I hope they will get back on the right path.

Thank you.
ladystardust19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Duck Dynasty promoting the sell of alcohol.

Post by ladystardust19 »

Did you really make a profile to post that? Although, I believe we all have our own views. It's their decision to do what they want.
ImageImage
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

shava123 wrote:As a member of the Church of Christ which Duck Dynasty stars are also I am disappointed in their decision to promote an alcohol product. This is a sin and it really has a negative effect on Duck Dynasty as being Christians, as Christians are totally against the sell and use of any alcohol product. Unfortunately I and many others will be boycotting their show and their products until they stop the selling of the alcohol which I pray they will stop and get back to doing God's will. I have prayed for them since they began to help prevent them in getting mixed up with worldly ventures and unfortunately they have taken the wrong path, which I hope they will get back on the right path. Thank you.
You made a new account to say this STUPID post ? LOL!

:mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
ladystardust19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladystardust19 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
shava123 wrote:As a member of the Church of Christ which Duck Dynasty stars are also I am disappointed in their decision to promote an alcohol product. This is a sin and it really has a negative effect on Duck Dynasty as being Christians, as Christians are totally against the sell and use of any alcohol product. Unfortunately I and many others will be boycotting their show and their products until they stop the selling of the alcohol which I pray they will stop and get back to doing God's will. I have prayed for them since they began to help prevent them in getting mixed up with worldly ventures and unfortunately they have taken the wrong path, which I hope they will get back on the right path. Thank you.

^THIS :D
ImageImage
ladystardust19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladystardust19 »

ugh I think it quoted wrong.
ImageImage
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ladystardust19 wrote:ugh I think it quoted wrong.
LOL!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
shava123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shava123 »

dancingirl1 wrote:

:mrgreen:
Do you believe in God?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

shava123 wrote: Do you believe in God?
dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

Didnt Jesus turn water into WINE ? Wow you think peope are going to quit liking Duck Dynasty over what they do in there personal lives? Its not like they killed somebody. If it was good enough for Jesus I cant see where you should have a problem. You dont want to drink dont drink who cares.
shava123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shava123 »

First of all Phil is a recovering alcoholic and a preacher. As a member of the same church I can assure you this is something we wouldn't do. Just because Jesus turned water into wine doesn't mean he consumed any of it. When Jesus took of the Lord's supper it probably was fermented because they had no way of keeping grape juice from fermenting back then, besides he took it in a manner of worship , not to get drunk.