sending mini helmets in mail

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
kml63116
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

sending mini helmets in mail

Post by kml63116 »

I've never sent a nfl mini helmet in the mail. Does anyone know how much postage is typically required and what packaging is best for sending and to make it easy to the player to send it back easily?
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: sending mini helmets in mail

Post by magicmanplc »

Good Question honestly i don't know either but i would really like to know because i want to send Peyton Manning a Colts mini helmet to sign since i noticed he now signs photos, cards and mini helmets TTM now.
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
milbfan
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by milbfan »

Hi:
This may sound obvious, but take the helmet in the original package and take it to an office supply store to find a box for it.
I would think staples, OfficeMax etc may have a box. Try the post office as well.

The box can be reused by the person you are sending it to. However, it is up to you to give them the return postage, which can be determined at the post office or ups store or even fedex. Just put the return postage label in the box with your letter of request. You could send tape for the package as well.

hope this helps.
simpconi65
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by simpconi65 »

The cost to mail a helmet using USPS priority mail is $5.95 each way. Office Max sells a box that fits a mini-helmet perfectly.