Help me? lol!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
MizzMaggotz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help me? lol!

Post by MizzMaggotz »

So, I may have *accidentally* posted a really, really, insanely long letter to my hero - (sounds really bad)

I had no intention on posting it. It was like, 5 pages long. A lot of "blah blah everything is terrible" and then the word "inspiration" was used a fair bit too many times. NEVER take advice from a much younger sibling lol. Well, 7 years isn't that much really. I'm still at fault, I should've thrown it out!

What I REALLY wanted to write was an autograph request with a little on how they had inspired me to follow through with my dreams instead of just sitting here doing nothing with my life. It's been almost 2 months, and I really regret it. Obviously, I don't regret saying they inspire me! I *do* regret overusing the words though lol. So, how the heck does one write another letter asking for an autograph after that? Poor guy probably gets a lot of letters like that and I highly doubt he would recognize my name or that he would've even read it... But this is just bugging me so much xD

Anyone else made the same mistake? On the plus side, I HAVE made a start on this story I've had in my head for years. I even found an editor. Maybe I should wait until the day I manage to get it published before sending another letter? But that could take years :shock:

I have 10 UK stamps sitting in my room waiting to be used. But, this is the only person who's autograph I really want. Why are things like this so difficult?! xD
Autographs Received: Deathstars (Swedish Industrial band) [3 members out of 5)
Recently Posted: Andy Serkis, Robert Carlyle
MOST WANTED: Sir David Attenborough, Sharon Den Adel, ALAN RICKMAN, Robert Carlyle, Craig Ferguson, Stephen Fry, Lana Parrilla, Rob Zombie
TheCookieMonster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help me? lol!

Post by TheCookieMonster »

MizzMaggotz wrote:So, I may have *accidentally* posted a really, really, insanely long letter to my hero - (sounds really bad)

I had no intention on posting it. It was like, 5 pages long. A lot of "blah blah everything is terrible" and then the word "inspiration" was used a fair bit too many times. NEVER take advice from a much younger sibling lol. Well, 7 years isn't that much really. I'm still at fault, I should've thrown it out!

What I REALLY wanted to write was an autograph request with a little on how they had inspired me to follow through with my dreams instead of just sitting here doing nothing with my life. It's been almost 2 months, and I really regret it. Obviously, I don't regret saying they inspire me! I *do* regret overusing the words though lol. So, how the heck does one write another letter asking for an autograph after that? Poor guy probably gets a lot of letters like that and I highly doubt he would recognize my name or that he would've even read it... But this is just bugging me so much xD

Anyone else made the same mistake? On the plus side, I HAVE made a start on this story I've had in my head for years. I even found an editor. Maybe I should wait until the day I manage to get it published before sending another letter? But that could take years :shock:

I have 10 UK stamps sitting in my room waiting to be used. But, this is the only person who's autograph I really want. Why are things like this so difficult?! xD
That's epic you have found an editor if only I could get round to writing a book I have in my head!
Well I think you should send about a one page letter with a request at the bottom and if it's bugging you so much put in your letter something about the letter you sent before!
(sorry if this doesn't help)
TheCookieMonster

[b]Favourite Autograph: EMMA WATSON!
Recent Success: Zara Larsson

Image Image

MizzMaggotz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help me? lol!

Post by MizzMaggotz »

I might try that! Hopefully I haven't ruined my chance of getting his autograph lol xD

You should start it! Once you start, it'll be easier and you should find the ideas flowing :)
Autographs Received: Deathstars (Swedish Industrial band) [3 members out of 5)
Recently Posted: Andy Serkis, Robert Carlyle
MOST WANTED: Sir David Attenborough, Sharon Den Adel, ALAN RICKMAN, Robert Carlyle, Craig Ferguson, Stephen Fry, Lana Parrilla, Rob Zombie