Skandar Keynes "Chronicles of Narnia" Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Bre2123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Skandar Keynes "Chronicles of Narnia" Success!

Post by Bre2123 »

I am super excited for this success! I have watched Chronicles of Narnia since it came out! This is my first success from any of the cast! I sent to all of them on the same day and his is the first to come back! I sent 2 pictures, LOR, and a SAE to the address in the database, and received them both back signed, and personalized! And he paid for postage! I always liked Edmund the most so I am happy his came back!

Skandar Keynes
Hamilton Hodell
5th Floor
66-68 Margaret Street
London W1W 8SR
UK

Sent: July 2, 2013
Received: October 3rd, 2013

Picture 1

Picture 2
ilikemusic
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Skandar Keynes "Chronicles of Narnia" Success!

Post by ilikemusic »

That's awesome! Over the summer I sent to Georgie Henley, Ben Barnes, Anna Popplewell, William Moseley, and James McAvoy.. I need to send to more of the cast! Who all have you sent to?
Also.. Did you include postage on any of the other letters? IRC/international postage from the UK to US isn't sold where I am, so there's no return postage on my SAE's.. Unless they pay for postage themselves (like you received with Skandar) I probably won't receive anything back :/ that's so awesome you heard from him though! I'll write a letter to him next :)
Thanks for reading this.. Best wishes & hopefully you'll receive more responses from the rest of the cast!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Bre2123 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Skandar Keynes on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Bre2123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bre2123 »

ilikemusic wrote:That's awesome! Over the summer I sent to Georgie Henley, Ben Barnes, Anna Popplewell, William Moseley, and James McAvoy.. I need to send to more of the cast! Who all have you sent to?
Also.. Did you include postage on any of the other letters? IRC/international postage from the UK to US isn't sold where I am, so there's no return postage on my SAE's.. Unless they pay for postage themselves (like you received with Skandar) I probably won't receive anything back :/ that's so awesome you heard from him though! I'll write a letter to him next :)
Thanks for reading this.. Best wishes & hopefully you'll receive more responses from the rest of the cast!
I have never been able to send any IRC's to England/Canada since my post office argues with me about whether they sell them or not >.> Trust me they are idiots at my post office. Well I explain that in every letter I send and so far have had lots of successes from other countries where they paid for all the postage! So far I sent to & received something back--with only SAE's--from Skanadar Keynes, Natalie Dormer, Michelle Fairly, Robert Carlyle, Emilie De Ravin, Dylan Schmid, Sophie Turner, Issac Hemstead Wright, Matthew Lewis, and John Bradley. There might still be more on the way :] I only just sent a bunch out in July ;]