Disney into the woods

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Disney into the woods

Post by Baggiebubs »

Does any one know what when does Disney into the woods start filming ? Cuz I mixed views some saying it was filming in august but some are saying now september and October
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Disney into the woods

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

Baggiebubs wrote:Does any one know what when does Disney into the woods start filming ? Cuz I mixed views some saying it was filming in august but some are saying now september and October
Have you SERIOUSLY not learned what a feedback forum is for yet?
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)
etihwwons
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by etihwwons »

Perhaps the post can just be moved? Everyone posts in the wrong forum sometimes.

I know that they were rehearsing for the movie in August, but as for filming, it's filming this month, and I think into next month. I've been trying to find the right address to send to. I think mail can be sent any time now.
*Snow* Waiting on (through the mail) Michael Cassidy, Justin Hartley, Henry Cavill, Seth Gabel, Taylor Kitsch, Cillian Murphy, John Williams, Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, Rachel McAdams, Martin Freeman, BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH!!!! Michael Rosenbaum, Chris Pine, David Tennant, Freema Agyeman.
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

etihwwons wrote:Perhaps the post can just be moved? Everyone posts in the wrong forum sometimes.

I know that they were rehearsing for the movie in August, but as for filming, it's filming this month, and I think into next month. I've been trying to find the right address to send to. I think mail can be sent any time now.
You're right, but some do it WAY too much. What's the point in other forum sections if no one uses them. It's hard enough to get Admin to do anything with this place, let alone when he has to spend time moving threads about.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
)
Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baggiebubs »

I am sorry for putting in the wrong place didt no that I would upset alot of you
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Baggiebubs wrote:I am sorry for putting in the wrong place didt no that I would upset alot of you
I'm guessing you will never do it again then?

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
)
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

stillluckyas13canbe wrote:
Baggiebubs wrote:I am sorry for putting in the wrong place didt no that I would upset alot of you
LOL, for real? It was a mistake. It happens. :)
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

evenstar5 wrote:

LOL for real? You think? Nothing like newbies who don't know how often posters do this time and time again. If you can't read basic English...

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
)
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

evenstar5 wrote:
stillluckyas13canbe wrote: I'm guessing you will never do it again then?

LOL for real? You think? Nothing like newbies who don't know how often posters do this time and time again. If you can't read basic English...
Why are you here if you're just creating arguments? Go spam some other website with your negativity.
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
Baraba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baraba »

The funny thing is he's putting all these "newbies" on blast like a know it all and knows all the rules of the site but he joined 5 days ago on Sept 10 2013 xD
Private Email successes: Joseph S. Blatter (FIFA President), Taylor Twellman ( MLS/ USA Legend), Nick Deleon, Daniel Woolard, Ed Hochuli (NFL Ref), Peyton Manning ( Broncos QB),Bernie (Avalanche Mascot), Homer (Brves Mascot), Blades (Bruins Mascot), Devils Mascot, Nancy Lieberman (WNBA Legend and HOF 96), LA Lakers Cheerleaders, Wally Wingert (Cartoonist), Apollo Ohno (Olympic Speed Skater)