NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Nflfan1287
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by Nflfan1287 »

I think Calvin Johnson is taking a page out of the GOAT Jerry Rice's book in that he is being classy to the fans and signing a lot of things right now. I've seen a lot of successes over the past few days, I forget when I sent my card to him but I am crossing my fingers.
Autographs TTM

Kellen Moore x2, Ryan Kerrigan x3, Nick Toon x1, T.Y. Hilton x1, JJ Watt x3, Shane Vereen x1, Coby Fleener x1, Brock Osweiler x2, Luke Kuechly x2, Andrew Luck x2, Jordy Nelson x1, AJ Green x2, Vince Wilfork x1, Bjoern Werner x2, Datone Jones x1, Josh Boyce x1, Randall Cobb x2, Drew Brees x1, Kenbrell Thompkins x2, EJ Manuel x2, Ryan Clady x2, Tyler Eifert x3, Case Keenum x2, Giovani Bernard x1 Adrian Clayborn x2, Jared Abbrederis x4, Andre Reed x2, John Offerdahl x1, Dan Fouts x2, Jordan Matthews x1, Pat Angerer x2, Jameis Winston x1, Bob Griese x1, Peter Konz x2, Antonio Brown x5, Le'Veon Bell x1 Blake Bortles x1, Connor Barwin x2 Paul George x1

Bought or Found in Package Autographs

Eddie Royal, Dj Fluker, Jonathan Martin, Mike Martin, Aaron Mellette, Justin Hunter, Dont'a Hightower
patriots83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patriots83 »

Nflfan1287 wrote:I think Calvin Johnson is taking a page out of the GOAT Jerry Rice's book in that he is being classy to the fans and signing a lot of things right now. I've seen a lot of successes over the past few days, I forget when I sent my card to him but I am crossing my fingers.
The guy is flat out awesome to his fans. I have seen successes from him at different times but in bunches. Pretty awesome to see a superstar on that level answering fan mail
patriots83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patriots83 »

Probably a resounding no but has anyone ever had a success ttm with LaDainian Tomlinson? If so could you pm me the address? I'd really appreciate it
leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leebo »

denverbroncosrock wrote:
leebo wrote:Most guys like Orton, who probably don't receive a ton of fan mail and are generally unpopular with their current team stand an 'improved' chance of signing. Tebow for example- won't probably sign. There's always that 1% chance, but I'm not going to "Dumb and Dumber" you about it and give you hope. I'd rather hedge my bets in case the 1 in a million comes back signed. He's just too busy and has been sending out sorry letters to fans. Can't blame you for trying though if you want.

Seen a couple of Suh and Woodson autographs and decent responses from Orton. Your best luck right now is to either hit them while they are in college or grab players off of bottom feeders. As a general rule if you are still sending to the players' home addresses, think about the address proximity to the team they play for. You may be in for a longer wait if you send it to their houses.

Congrats on Ozzie Newsome Tull! He's always treated fans right whether through his home addy or c/o Baltimore!
Hah. I come on the thread for the first time in what? - 8 or 9 months and somebody is ball busting me over a post I made clearly in 2010 or 2011. -A wonderful sign. That's amazing you have 4 of them but I don't understand the purpose of saying "I have 4 autographs of this guy or that guy," if it isn't relevant to the current conversation. If you got him recently, why don't you share his address with everybody else up here and when you got it.

I've got 14+ Haywood Jeffires autographs. (No joke.) How did I get them? Oh well 11 of them were in person (making them not relevant to the conversation of TTM,) but I got three of them TTM. When did I get them? Oh I got them in 1993. So now, Tom and Jane are running out there to get Jeffires autograph TTM, who actually, based on real percentages boasts a wonderful 0% response rate on one of the many sites that tracks percentages. (In fact when I talked to him in person not less than 4 months ago, he told me he doesn't sign anything through the mail anymore.)

Point is, last I checked, the internet is static when it comes to threads. I can also pull something out of my hat from 3-4 years ago that was posted by somebody on here, that just isn't true anymore. Do you have a subscription to the sites out there that tailor to posting percentages on autograph respondents? Sportscollectors.net? S-tiger? Maybe even just SCN? Even just typing in Tebow, on Fanmail, you'll be peppered with failures and preprints that people took as autographs. You'll find that your TTM successes were very lucky if you look at them, and that Tebow's percentage rate once you remove all the preprinted autographs, letters that just return the items unsigned, etc (see Ben Rothlisberger) is extremely low.

Maybe he changed his 'signing ways' when he was with the Patsies. Maybe he has more time on his hands now and all of a sudden, he's found autographs TTM as a way to spread the good word, but I am telling you since there's not a flood of "TIM TEBOW IS SIGNING EVERYTHING TTM!" echoing through the internet of autograph fandom more than likely you were extremely, extremely lucky- barring that you have some sort of personal relationship with him or you put a donation into his coffers.

Tim Tebow actually is still a horrible signer TTM. It would be great if his signing habits change, but with him still pursuing his football dreams to be a quarterback and preach the good word, I don't see him having ample time to start digging through boatloads of mail to sign autographs for the vast majority of his fans. Sure he got cut. We have a chance! So yeah, certainly things could change, -but I'd rather wait for concrete and multiple responses over a period of time than throw cards away that I might value.
SahilShah
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SahilShah »

Recieved Calvin Johnson yesterday after 4 months!
Hey Guys!! Check out my website @ http://www.sahils-autos.webs.com
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

Got my first NFL related and 4th 16x20 in my collection! I just started getting 16x20s in June and they are the best! It is from one of the greatest players of all-time, Mr. Gale Sayers got it on ebay for $47 shipped and it is JSA (Witness Protection Program) certified. Sadly, I hear he is doing poorly heath wise.

http://m1263.photobucket.com/albumview/ ... 0&newest=1

Mike
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
Tigerfan84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tigerfan84 »

I agree with the 16x20 comment. I have Patrick Petersons Heisman pose while he was at LSU, Billy Cannon & Johnny Robinson, and The famous YA Tittle photo all signed.
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tigerfan84 wrote:I agree with the 16x20 comment. I have Patrick Petersons Heisman pose while he was at LSU, Billy Cannon & Johnny Robinson, and The famous YA Tittle photo all signed.
That is awesome! I think the YA Tittle photo is next for me on ebay, they have a ton of them on there and as a Giants fan, that would be an awesome piece.

Mike

patriots83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patriots83 »

Nice return today and it was super fast. I sent a Packers mini helmet to Randall Cobb on Monday and received it back today, only took 5 days! I used the Packers PO Box address
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Second NFL related 16x20 and 6th of all 16x20s. YA Tittle "Agony of Defeat". Picked up on ebay for $23.98 (only $6 more than what I would get for the photo unsigned). Certified by JSA Witness Protection.

http://m1263.photobucket.com/albumview/ ... 0&newest=1