Is IRC necessary ? and about envelope

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
kaanutkan78
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Is IRC necessary ? and about envelope

Post by kaanutkan78 »

Hey guys im going to send a letter to Tom Hanks but i live in Turkey so is IRC really necessary? And I did a research i need 2 envelopes so how can they fit each other? Envelopes must be a5 right? Help me please
interneda
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Is IRC necessary ? and about envelope

Post by interneda »

Yes IRC are absolutely necessary. You need one smaller and one bigger envelope. You put the IRC in the smaller one and write your address on it. In the bigger envelope you put your lettter the pictures and the smaller envelope (and of course write his address) That's it ;)

Cheers from Bulgaria ;)
kaanutkan78
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaanutkan78 »

interneda wrote:Yes IRC are absolutely necessary. You need one smaller and one bigger envelope. You put the IRC in the smaller one and write your address on it. In the bigger envelope you put your lettter the pictures and the smaller envelope (and of course write his address) That's it ;)

Cheers from Bulgaria ;)
Pictures for what? :D i bought 2 envelopes today and their size are same i will fold one and i'll put the IRC in it.How much is IRC costs? :/ And cant i get a feedback without IRC? :(
interneda
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by interneda »

kaanutkan78 wrote:
interneda wrote:Yes IRC are absolutely necessary. You need one smaller and one bigger envelope. You put the IRC in the smaller one and write your address on it. In the bigger envelope you put your lettter the pictures and the smaller envelope (and of course write his address) That's it ;)

Cheers from Bulgaria ;)
Pictures for what? :D i bought 2 envelopes today and their size are same i will fold one and i'll put the IRC in it.How much is IRC costs? :/ And cant i get a feedback without IRC? :(
Pictures for Tom go sign if you want his autograph If i was you i'd use a smaller and a bigger one, since bending one would just make your letter weight more. IRC are a little bit too expensive. For example here in Bulgaria bying 2 IRC's is around 5.00lv and in the USA one of those IRC will be valued as 0.98$. So you should send at least 2 IRC's which they will value as 1.96$. And with those 1.96$ he will buy the stamps needed for the letter to come to Turkey. IRC are so necessary simply because you can't expect the celebrity to pay for sending it back to you.
kaanutkan78
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaanutkan78 »

interneda wrote:
kaanutkan78 wrote:

Cheers from Bulgaria ;)
Pictures for Tom go sign if you want his autograph If i was you i'd use a smaller and a bigger one, since bending one would just make your letter weight more. IRC are a little bit too expensive. For example here in Bulgaria bying 2 IRC's is around 5.00lv and in the USA one of those IRC will be valued as 0.98$. So you should send at least 2 IRC's which they will value as 1.96$. And with those 1.96$ he will buy the stamps needed for the letter to come to Turkey. IRC are so necessary simply because you can't expect the celebrity to pay for sending it back to you.
Yea you're kinda right but i 2 irc? its kinda expensive and i dont expect he's really gonna reply to me or something but i dont know thanks for the help mate! :D
kaanutkan78
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaanutkan78 »

interneda wrote:
kaanutkan78 wrote:

Cheers from Bulgaria ;)
one last thing i bought IRC today am i going to write or do something on it? i have 1 bigger envelope and a smaller envelope
interneda
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by interneda »

Nooo dont do anything to the IRC, just put them in the smaller