Emails For Trade!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emails For Trade!

Post by dancingirl1 »

Hatsawayfan1 wrote:I too would like to see pics of Taylor Swift, and Britney Spears.
They don't have pics for Britney ot the MEGA A-listers. . Their "friend" has that pic ;) #FISHY
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Amberlea2567
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Amberlea2567 »

Like I said, she's a scammer {down}
My Autographs- Eastenders, Rookie Blue cast signed photo,Holby city, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez x2, Vanessa Huygens,Ashley Tisdale, Rita Ora,Conor Maynard x2, Tulisa, Miranda Hart, Amanda seyfried,Drew seely, Kristen Stewart, Robert pattinson,Elizabeth Reaser, Taylor swift, Jennett MCcurdy and Ariana grand signed poster, Miley Cyrus, Bridget mendler, Frankie cocozza
Autographs recieved via PRVATE ADDRESS, Selena Gomez, Frankie cocozza
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Amberlea2567 wrote:Like I said, she's a scammer {down}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Hatsawayfan1 wrote:I too would like to see pics of Taylor Swift, and Britney Spears.
They don't have pics for Britney ot the MEGA A-listers. . Their "friend" has that pic ;) #FISHY
I know they were a scam. I just wanted to see how far they would take it. I can't wait for taylor! Hopefully soon! :D
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Johnsonmandis wrote:do you have any Reply from the star ?
DON'T TRADE WITH THEM. THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND THEIR "STORIES" ARE FISHY! And by the way they edited the post not because "...the emails got spammed..." It was because they didn't have ANY proof of ANY of the A LISTERS and other members were calling her out on it and didn't believe her. Until they show proof of the A listers, please take the following advice and STAY AWAY! (We are trying to help you!) {up}

kateadventurebear460
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kateadventurebear460 »

ok....this is a really old post so dont know why you posted? but ok. Just bcus I wouldnt trade with u? I never traded with u ur just mad bcus I wont trade with u!
Be yourself don't be shy just be yourself you will feel more comfortable that way.

Selena Gomez (x4pp) (x4 authentic) David Henry, Jake T Austin, Jennifer Stone (x3), Debby Ryan (x2), Nicole Anderson (x2), David Deluise, Kari Jobe (x2)
Coco Jones, Amy Adams (pp), Denyse Tontz, Peyton List (x3), Stefanie Scott, Laura Marano (pp), Bella Thorne, Victoria Justice (x2), Carrie Underwood,
Tim Allen, Cameron Boyce, Karan Brar (x2 pp and 1 authentic) Ben Stiller (pp), Drew Seeley (x2) Blake Micheal (x2), Bill Cosby, Nathen Kress, Jimmy Carter, Barbara and George Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama, Cookie Monster, Jordyn Weber, Kirsten Stewart (pp) The band Perry (x2), Cyrina Fiallo.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

kateadventurebear460 wrote:ok....this is a really old post so dont know why you posted? but ok. Just bcus I wouldnt trade with u? I never traded with u ur just mad bcus I wont trade with u!
LOL Im not @ anything LOL! Dont' try and spring this around on me. I DIDN'T TRADE WITH YOU because you didn't provide ANY proof. I still have the messages ! Nice try Tween ! haha!! :mrgreen:

BTW I don't care if this is old or not, I will bump any topic to encourage people NOT to trade with you. :D
kateadventurebear460
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kateadventurebear460 »

I guess haters are gonna hate....

I dont care if u think i am a tween. haha I am not but whatever. I am not gonna fight with u, like a child on somthing that is just YOUR childish opnion....

I have had many trades where both sides were happy. Sometimes the emails get spammed its NOTHING i can change but if it does happen I give them a different celebritys email.

I have already found the emails I was looking for so....I am not probably going to trade for awhile. So ya...
Be yourself don't be shy just be yourself you will feel more comfortable that way.

Selena Gomez (x4pp) (x4 authentic) David Henry, Jake T Austin, Jennifer Stone (x3), Debby Ryan (x2), Nicole Anderson (x2), David Deluise, Kari Jobe (x2)
Coco Jones, Amy Adams (pp), Denyse Tontz, Peyton List (x3), Stefanie Scott, Laura Marano (pp), Bella Thorne, Victoria Justice (x2), Carrie Underwood,
Tim Allen, Cameron Boyce, Karan Brar (x2 pp and 1 authentic) Ben Stiller (pp), Drew Seeley (x2) Blake Micheal (x2), Bill Cosby, Nathen Kress, Jimmy Carter, Barbara and George Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama, Cookie Monster, Jordyn Weber, Kirsten Stewart (pp) The band Perry (x2), Cyrina Fiallo.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

kateadventurebear460 wrote:I dont care if u think i am a tween. haha I am not but whatever. I am not gonna fight with u, like a child on somthing that is just YOUR childish opnion....

I have had many trades where both sides were happy. Sometimes the emails get spammed its NOTHING i can change but if it does happen I give them a different celebritys email.

I have already found the emails I was looking for so....I am not probably going to trade for awhile. So ya...
ONCE YOU POST THE A LIST SUCCESSES THAT YOU POSTED IN THE ORIGINAL LIST, I WILL BELIEVE YOU. At the moment, I don't believe you because the a-listers you posted are now gone. So once you post the Britney Spears and ETC ones (as proof) it can let others (including myself) believe you.