WOW Deron Williams EMAIL TTM Success AMAZING!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

WOW Deron Williams EMAIL TTM Success AMAZING!!!

Post by SportsFan2342 »

hello all,

today i got an amazing EMAIL ttm success from Brooklyn Nets star Point Guard Deron Williams. This should be a great season for brooklyn after the additions of paul pierce, kevin garnett, jason jet terry, and jason kidd as the NEW head coach!

D-Will is one of the best PG's in the league and i am so happy to get a ttm success from him. You are probably thinking that these are fake just like most of his ttm successes. When you compare the autographs, you can clearly see that the autographs are different when looking at the D. I also emailed the person who i requested for the autograph and they said the autographs were signed by deron so i have to take their word on that.

Check out my success on youtube and let me know your thoughts!

Sent 8/19/13
received 9/4/13
Last edited by SportsFan2342 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: WOW Deron Williams EMAIL TTM Success AMAZING!!!

Post by admin »

Hi SportsFan2342 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Deron Williams on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Nice Success i'll need to try him soon :) {up}
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
Collector#17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Collector#17 »

Hey, i sent a card to him at the point of hope address. I got my card back signed and those two exact pictures. Ill post some pictures up later to compare.
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

The autographs are clearly different. Thanks for posting. This just confirms once again that i think mine are real!
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

admin wrote:Hi SportsFan2342 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Deron Williams on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Your welcome!
Johntheblue9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Johntheblue9 »

SportsFan2342 wrote:hello all,

today i got an amazing EMAIL ttm success from Brooklyn Nets star Point Guard Deron Williams. This should be a great season for brooklyn after the additions of paul pierce, kevin garnett, jason jet terry, and jason kidd as the NEW head coach!

D-Will is one of the best PG's in the league and i am so happy to get a ttm success from him. You are probably thinking that these are fake just like most of his ttm successes. When you compare the autographs, you can clearly see that the autographs are different when looking at the D. I also emailed the person who i requested for the autograph and they said the autographs were signed by deron so i have to take their word on that.

Check out my success on youtube and let me know your thoughts!

Sent 8/19/13
received 9/4/13

I got them the other day, sent to England!!! :D
Favourite successes: Ricky Gervais (x3), Emilia Clarke, Felicity Jones, Sophie Turner, Billy Connolly, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Ozzy Osbourne, Michael Palin, Sting, Brian May, Sean Bean, Natalie Dormer, David Tennant. Stephen Fry, Peter Kay, Stephen Merchant, Tim Minchin, Terry Gilliam, Kenny Baker, Johnny Wilkinson, Jeremy Bulloch, Ed Skrein, Iain Glenn, Stephen Dillane

Recently sent out to: Lin Manuel Miranda and Bryan Cranston

Most Wanted: Emma Stone, Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Hamill, Kit Harington, Andrew Lincoln, Jim Carrey, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lena Headey, Jesse Eisenberg
brooklyn nets
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brooklyn nets »

What address did you use??? :D :D