I'd like to send some fanmail to Benedict Cumberbatch

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
abbyhall
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I'd like to send some fanmail to Benedict Cumberbatch

Post by abbyhall »

Thank you so much! I haven't sent it in yet...I'm not quite sure which address I should send to. I don't want to send it in too late to the sherlock set! What address do you think i should send it in to? Thank you so much for your responses:)
Lauren_Frances
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I'd like to send some fanmail to Benedict Cumberbatch

Post by Lauren_Frances »

I suggest the Cardiff bay one( you'll have to look it up as I don't post addresses, or pm me & I'll try an find it for you)
But do do it reeeeeeeaally soon, cause as they near the end of filming it'll probably become more difficult to get a response :)
It's fine btw! I like helping :D
Xo
Autographs Collected - Andrew Scott!! (most recent) Benedict Cumberbatch (3 diff times), Emma Watson, Joanne Froggatt, Peter Andre, Rupert Graves, Maggie Smith, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Helena Bonham Carter, Mark Gatiss, Una Stubbs, Tom Felton, David Tennant, Kylie & Kendall Jenner, Hugh Bonneville, Jessie J, Khloe Kardashian, Kris Kardashian.

Autographs most wanted - Andrew Scott, Martin Freeman, Louise Brealey, Dan Stevens, Billie Piper, Matt Smith, Steven Moffat.

Waiting for - Michelle Dockery, Louise Brealey, Elizabeth McGovern.